- Fine Print
- Box your way fit with UNLIMITED boxing classes from Fitness 33 in the heart of Adelaide’s CBD
- Today score an awesome fitness offer valued at $444 and pay an incredible $29! Get fit, get toned, hit stuff and save a HUGE 93%!
- Plus you’ll also score a TEN-visit pass for Fitness 33’s 6am bootcamp sessions (both indoor sessions and outdoor)
- All receive punch and hand wraps are included too
- There’s even a FREE skipping rope for you to keep
- Plus, score a $10 voucher to use on any pro boxing glove purchase
- Your excuses end here, fitness fans!
What We Like
Professional boxers are arguably the dumbest millionaires you’ll meet. That said, a few heavyweights aside, they do tend to have a lean body that most of us would crawl over broken glass for. And if the idea of punching stuff, getting fit and saving a cool 93% doing it appeals, look no further than today’s highly hittable Cudo offering.
Yes, belt your way fit with the fine folk at Fitness 33, bang in the heart of the CBD on Byron Place. For a featherweight 29 bucks you’re scoring all this boxing-skewed PT training and all at a belt winning saving of $415 off the typical price of $444. Yes, hit all this…
- Unlimited boxing classes at Fitness 33’s CBD studio for a full six weeks (Check timetable for class details.)
- Plus, receive TEN passes to their 6am bootcamp sessions that includes both indoor and outdoor routines
- Plus receive punch and hand wraps to keep
- They’ll even throw in a skipping rope for you to keep so you train whenever the urge hits you
- Plus, score a $10 voucher to use on any pro gloves you choose to purchase
Each of Fitness 33’s sessions last for a full hour and include warm-up, stretching, cool down and abdominal work. The classes are run by a fully trained fitness pro with 20 years’ experience.
Look, today’s Cudo probably won’t get you into a professional fight in Las Vegas, but it has a darn good chance of shedding unwanted kilos and tightening and toning flabby bits around your arms and stomach. So if you want to hit anything, hit that ‘buy now’ button today and punch your way to a ‘newer’ you and a monster 93% saving.
- Offer valid for three months from 9th July 2012 and then valid for six weeks from the date of redemption
- You must have booked your first session by the 2nd of September or voucher will expire
- One voucher per person only. Multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Bookings are essential for your initial session at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note only email bookings will be taken
- Provide Cudo voucher number and state the date of the first boxing session you would like to attend when booking
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the voucher and no replacement voucher will be provided
- Vouchers are subject to availability and Cudo does not guarantee that services provided by the merchant will be available at your preferred times. It is recommend that you book early
- Offer is as outlined and not transferable to other services
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer