Entertain your family these school holidays for 54% less!
School holidays don't have to be a nightmare! Turn them into a dream for $65 with a family day pass to Greenhills Adventure Park in Victor Harbor!
- It’s a family day pass for up to four people – adults or children - to Greenhills Adventure Park in Victor Harbor!
- This much fun would normally cost you $140, but today it’s yours for just $65!
- You save 54% on the perfect way to entertain the kids next school holidays!
- Get UNLIMITED access to most of the attractions! Check out the water slides, par three golf course, archery, flying fox and more!
Bring a picnic and make a day of it – there’s barbeques for you to use plus a kiosk and on-site café!
School holidays are a bit like birthdays. Just when you’ve seen the back of one, there’s another one rearing its ugly head in front of you. And right about now mothers and fathers the nation over are beginning to twitch nervously at the prospect of entertaining their offspring - 24/7 for two whole weeks!
Well today, you get a school holiday lifeline! Yes salvation is being offered in the form of a family pass for four people (adults or children) to Greenhills Adventure Park for just $65, saving you 54% and giving you UNLIMITED access to most of the attractions!
Greenhills Adventure Park is an awesome family fun park in the stunning township of Victor Harbor, just over an hour out of Adelaide. They’ve got loads of kid-friendly activities like mini-golf, waterslides, a dry slide and even half-court tennis! You can try your hand at archery, moon-bikes, canoes or the par-3 golf course, designed to be challenging for all ages! There’s even a mini waterslide and a playground with small slides, swings and a sandpit for the little ones!
There are plenty of barbeque and picnic areas for you to use free of charge or you can head to the licenced café for a burger and coffee! There’s also an on-site kiosk serving up ice-creams, drinks and hot food for all!
Greenhills Adventure Park is open throughout the year (with the exception of Christmas Day and Good Friday). So click that ‘Buy Now’ button and grab yourself a lifeline! Pretty soon that eye twitch you’ve always associated with school holidays will be but a distant memory!
If you want a day packed full of fun, food and adventure, there is only one place to go, and that’s Greenhills Adventure Park at Victor Harbor. Nestled in the picturesque Hindmarsh Valley just over an hours’ drive south of Adelaide, Greenhills Adventure Park offers something for all ages. From golf and go-karts to the waterslides and archery, it's easy to have a whole day of fun!
Opening Times (7 days per week)
Daylight savings: 10am to 6pm
Non-daylight savings: 10am to 5pm
- Waggon Road
Victor Harbor, SA, 5211
- (08) 8552 5999
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from 22nd September 2012
- Two vouchers per person only, multiple vouchers can be purchased as gifts for others in their name
- A family pass covers up to four people (adults or children over four). Kids under four years old get free entry
- Please present printed voucher upon arrival
- Any motorised vehicle rides and climbing wall will cost an additional $5 to ride
- Additional children's tickets (must be under 1.2 metres tall) are $30 with all other tickets being $35
- Valid to use seven days during opening hours
- Opening Days: open throughout the year with the exception of Christmas Day and Good Friday
- Opening Times: Daylight Saving - 10am to 6pm and Non-Daylight Saving - 10am to 5pm
- Some height restrictions apply, please contact Greenhills for more information
- No partial redemption or refunds
- Cannot be used in conjunction of any other offers or discounts