Make the most of SLR digital camera with a photography workshop!
Impress friends and family with awesome photos! Make the most of your SLR digital camera at your choice of photography workshop with CTR Photography for only $29!
- Make the most of your SLR digital camera with your choice of photography workshop with CTR Photography and save 71%!
- Choose from a day or night workshop which run in three different locations.
- Day workshops run for three hours at Elder Park or Veale Gardens on selected Wednesdays (10am-1pm; 2pm-5pm) or Fridays (10am-1pm; 2pm-5pm) & selected Saturdays (10am-1pm; 2pm-5pm).
- You’ll be trained to use the basic features and operations of your camera like a pro!
- Learn composition skills and how to use a variety of light sources to capture the perfect photograph.
- You’ll also get an introduction to Photoshop editing techniques and take home notes to continue honing your skills
- Night sessions run for three hours at Elder Park or Victoria Square on selected Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 / 7:30pm (based on daylight savings time).
- Tour some Adelaide’s most picturesque locations by moonlight such as Elder Park Rotunda, St Peter’s Cathedral or Victoria square fountain, St Francis Xavier Cathedral and more
- Each workshop has a maximum of 15 participants – so you’re sure to get the individual attention you need to turn you into a pro!
- For more information on workshops, click here
- Impress your friends and family with awesome photographs and a saving of 71%!
CTR Photography based in Morphett Vale offer wedding, portrait and commercial photography services.
They also offer photography and Photoshop workshops at affordable prices.
- Bookings are essential online at http://www.eventbrite.com.au/org/2765568408 and then register & select from the discounted session times
- More dates will be added if demand is sufficient.
- Dates are subject to availability
- Any cancellations or rescheduling within 48 hours of booking date will result in voucher being void.
- Any no shows will result in voucher being void
- Not valid with any other promotions or offers
- Not redeemable for Cash
- Must present printed Cudo voucher upon redemption
- 1 voucher redeemable per person; multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Min 8 and max 15 people per session - sessions will be cancelled and rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met
- Night sessions run on selected Mondays, selected Tuesdays, selected Wednesdays and selected Thursdays from 6:30pm (non-daylight savings time)/ 7:30 (daylight savings time), more sessions will be added if demand is sufficient
- Day sessions run on selected Wednesdays (10am-1pm; 2pm-5pm), Selected Fridays (10am-1pm; 2pm-5pm) & selected Saturdays (10am-1pm; 2pm-5pm), more sessions will be added if demand is sufficient
- Must provide own digital camera & tripod
- Please wear comfortable clothing & footwear as some walking will be involved
- You are required to make a booking before 19/03/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.