- Fine Print
- Take to the skies with THREE hours of kite surfing lessons from learn2kitesurf!
- Kite surfing is fun, exhilarating, requires no upper body strength and is easy and quick to learn! Perfect for summer!
- ONE person can enjoy three hours of lessons for $99 OR two people for $149
- Three hours of lessons can be used in one go OR spread out over three months (in one hour lessons)
- Lessons are held at Middleton Beach! (near Victor Harbor, an hour’s drive south of the Adelaide CBD)
- Learn from an experienced instructor with 10 years' experience
- All equipment is provided! Including helmet, life jacket, wetsuit and booties!
- No experience necessary! You don’t even need to be a strong swimmer
- Maximum of four students per instructor guaranteed
What We Like
- Offer valid for three months from 28th November 2012
- Bookings are essential by calling 0422 979 252 and subject to availability
- You will need to bring: wetsuit (if you have one), shorts, swimming clothing, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, water, towel
- Participants must be aged 12 years or over
- Lessons are weather dependant and can be rescheduled at the discretion of learn2kitesurf
- One voucher per person only
- Multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Non-refundable and not redeemable for cash
Opposite 48 esplanade middleton beach (turn down rose st then right on padman crescent then left on esplanade to the second Lessons are weather dependant and can be rescheduled at the discretion of learn2kitesurf)