Tuck into a three course Indian feast for two
Just $29 gets you & a pal lunch or dinner for TWO at New India Restaurant on trendy Hindley Street, Adelaide! Or make it a group of FOUR for $55! Satisfied stomach, satisfied wallet with a 52% saving!
- Tuck into a three course Indian feast for two at New India Restaurant on Hindley Street - just $29!
- OR make it a group of FOUR for $55
- Start with any shared vegetarian entrée from the menu or the entrée sized Chicken Tikka!
- Then you each get to choose any main from the menu up to the value of $17.90 each!
- And dig into naan and rice to share!
- Finish up with a shared dessert such as gulab jamun – cottage cheese dumpling in a sugary rose flavoured syrup
Like sharing your toothbrush or flu germs, sharing a meal with someone is special and shouldn’t be taken lightly. So choose wisely when you get your mitts on today’s delectable Cudo!
Hit that ‘buy now’ button and you’ll score a fabulous three course Indian feast at New India Restaurant on trendy Hindley Street in Adelaide! You and your special someone can tuck into $61 worth of fabulous lunch or dinner fare, but you’ll only need part with $29! OR for $55, you can make it a group of four!
Ensure rumbling tummies are at the ready because soon you’ll be feasting on:
Vegetable entrée or chicken tikka to share – think vegetable pakora or vegetarian samosas, or you can really tun up the romance and share the entrée sized chicken tikka
Any main from the menu each – up to the value of $17.90 each! Choose from tastebud tempters like Beef Masala, with beef pieces cooking in a rich and thick gravy with onions, tomatoes and spices and the Chicken Tikka Makhni Masala with tandoori tikka pieces sautéed wuth red onion, ginger, chilli, coriander, tomatoes and butter sauce.
Rice and naan to share
Dessert to share – be decadent and go with the Gulab Jamon (cottage cheese dumplings in a sugary rose flavoured syrup) or choose the mango ice cream for a refreshing end to your meal.
This offer is available for lunch or dinner and New India Restaurant is BYO (corkage is $8 per bottle). So treat yourself and a pal to this three course feast on Hindley Street for no more than 55 bucks! Because as they say, sharing is caring.
New India Restaurant is located at the heart of the Adelaide CBD and has been offering loyal patrons an authentic culinary journey for the last four years. Head chef Gopal has decades of experience in various countries and numerous five star hotels. And he not only offers his expertise and knowledge but has also divulged some of his secret recipes, carefully formulated over his years in the business. The central location and focus on sensational authentic Indian food has kept the New India Restaurant an absolute favourite among locals.
- Monday to Friday: 12:00 to 3 pm 6 pm-10.30
Saturday Sunday: 6pm-1030pm
- 167 Hindley St.
Adelaide, SA, 5000
- (08) 8212 8212
- Voucher is valid for three months from 8th Feb 2013
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Must call to book and quote Cudo Voucher number when booking
- A printed copy of the Cudo Vocuher is required
- Available for Lunch or Dinner from 12pm until close.
- Any cancellations within 24 hours or no shows results in voucher being void
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other promotions or deals
- Does not include any beverages
- One voucher per person, multiples can be purchased as gifts
- Dine In Only!
- You are required to make a booking before 08/04/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.