- Fine Print
- Save up to a wonderful 60% on two sensational cruises on the Murray with Captain Proud Paddle Boat Cruises!
- Pay a tiny $35 for a Sunday morning breakfast cruise for two, with pancakes and a glass of bubbles or orange juice
- OR only $69 for a five-hour lunch cruise for two, with a two-course lunch and afternoon tea included
- Buy as many as you like and get a whole gang together!
- Appreciate the scenery and ecology in the lower Great Murray River area
Morning cruise runs from 9am to 11am on Sundays and lunch cruise runs on selected dates from 10.45am to 4pm
What We Like
As shown by Charles Darwin and Christopher Columbus, sailing on the high seas is the only way to get closer to nature and gather concrete evidence that the world isn't flat.
Take a floating adventure with today's fantastic Cudo from our good friends at Captain Proud Paddle Boat Cruises who are offering up to an enormous 60% saving on TWO of their popular cruises for two people including:
A Sunday morning breakfast cruise
For an unbelievable $35, not the usual $88, you can nab a Sunday morning breakfast cruise for two people, up the Murray, from 9am-11am. It will include breakfast, which takes the form of a flute of bubbles or OJ on arrival, a generous serving of pancakes with lashings of cream, maple syrup and fresh seasonal fruit. (Teas and coffee are available on board at an extra cost.)
A five-hour lunch cruise
Enjoy a five-hour lunch cruise for two people, normally worth $138, for an incredible $69! Running on selected dates from 10.45am until 4pm, this will include a scrumptious two-course lunch and afternoon tea with an assortment of finger foods, which you can enjoy on the boat's fully decked out period style dining area and bar.
Both cruises will leave from the main wharf at Murray Bridge and show you all the majesty of the mighty Murray from its breath-taking cliffs and natural surrounds to ecology and amazing views! And it will all be with full running commentary from your faithful Captain.
You may not be sailing the high seas, but you sure will be cruising the Murray in style, so nab this offer now before it sails away!
- Offer valid for 12 months from 10th July 2012
- Bookings essential online at www.captainproud.com.au/index.php?P_ID=camping
- Bookings are subject to availability so book in early to avoid disappointment
- All vouchers must be presented upon boarding so book in early to avoid disappointment
- You must be 18+ for alcoholic beverages
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
No partial redemption or refunds