Witness the rugged beauty of Tasmania on a 3hr cruise
Witness the rugged beauty of Tasmania on a spectacular THREE-HOUR Tasman Island cruise for a glorious $59 per adult! That's a fantastic 51% saving with Adventure Cruises (TAS)!
- It's the ultimate THREE-HOUR Tasman Island cruise in Tasmania for only $59 per adult!
- You save a wonderful 51% with Adventure Cruises (TAS)
- Kids get to cruise for just $29, directly paying to Adventure Cruises (TAS) when you book
- The Adventure Cruise (TAS) Centre is just 1 hour and 10 minutes from Hobart
- No lengthy bus transfers
- Tours depart at 10am (you must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure)
- Depart from Pirates Bay on Tasman Island’s most powerful vessel featuring 4 V8 Yamaha Outboards, comfortable armchair seating, restroom and viewing areas
- See natural wonders including the Totem Pole, Exploding Rock, 300m vertical cliffs, sea caverns, seal haul outs as well as wildlife like dolphins, seals, whales, albatross and more!
- And enjoy light refreshments on board for lunch, including homemade muffins
Adventure Cruises (TAS) has been operating cruises to Tasman Island for nine years with Tasman Island's newest vessel. It features armchair seating allowing passengers more room and comfort, the latest state-of-the-art navigational equipment, superior viewing areas, a 12 speaker hydrophone to listen to whales, restroom facilities and more.
- Offer valid until 31st March 2013
- Bookings essential by phone on 03 6250 2299 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Bookings subject to availability. Book early in peak season.
- Kids travel for just $29, payable to Adventure Cruises (TAS) when you book
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Any no shows and the voucher will be void
- Tours leave at 10am (check in at the Blue Seal Restaurant 30min prior)
- A light lunch is included
- Cruises operate seven days a week
- Unlimited vouchers per person
- Cruise is subject to weather conditions; may be rescheduled at any time
- Blue Seal Restaurant open six days a week, Tuesday to Friday, 8am to 3:30pm
- You are required to make a booking before 01/03/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.