A winning behind-the-stables horse racing tour
Celebrate summer with a behind the scenes horse racing tour at Gold Coast Turf Club in Bundall! Only $39 pp for two hours, while the races are on! Take a punt on this and enjoy the 59% saving!
- It's a behind the scenes horse racing industry tour at Gold Coast Turf Club in Bundall
- Only $39 per person! The perfect gift for anyone who like more than a punt
- You enjoy a TWO hour tour while the Saturday races are on and a winning 59% saving!
- Starts on the Front Lawn where you meet the course manager and see the stables
- Then, you greet the 'red coat' clerk of the course and his horse
- Move onto the jockey's room for a yarn with a jockey and QLD racing steward
- See the judge's box in action and witness a real, live race call
- And head to the barriers for the thrill of watching the horse jump
- Relax afterwards with refreshments in the Director's Lounge
Hosting approximately 60 race meetings each season, the Gold Coast Turf Club is home to several highly anticipated major events. The largest of these is the Magic Millions Carnival held annually in January over 19 days.
Other featured events include the prestigious Melbourne Cup Raceday, Prime Minister’s Cup Carnival, Easter Carnival, Gold Coast Stakes Raceday and Gold Coast City Cup Raceday.
Members and the public have the choice of over a dozen separate bars, restaurants, cafes and bistros. Friendly faces, changing activities and events, a great ambience and the sensational 180 degree views in both members and public lounges will ensure the day's experience becomes the best social outing you can have.
- Racecourse Drive
Bundall, QLD, 4217
- Offer valid for six months from the 1st of February 2013
- Valid on Saturday race days only - please visit www.gctc.com.au for race calendar
- One voucher to be purchased per person only
- Extra voucher may only be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings essential by phone on 55381599 and subject to availability
- Must provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the venue
- 24 hours' cancellation notice required or your voucher may be voided
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Not redeemable for cash and not transferrable
- You are required to make a booking before 02/07/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.