- Fine Print
- It's just $29 for a 60 minute massage OR reflexology treatment OR rejuvenation facial treatment!
- You pocket a tidy 64% saving thanks to Evergreen Harmony in Aspley!
- Your massage can be remedial or relaxation style and also includes a cupping component
- Reflexology uses specific thumb, finger and hand techniques on reflex areas in your feet to promote a positive change in corresponding areas of the body
- The rejuvenation facial treatment includes a double cleanse, face, neck and décolletage massage, nourishing cream, flower water application and more!
- You also score a $30 voucher to put towards your next treatment!
Buy up to three vouchers for yourself plus six as gifts
What We Like
Like water fountains filled with wine or negative-calorie chocolate, me-time can be difficult to come by. Treat yourself to an hour of the good stuff with today's uber-relaxing Cudo!
Hit that 'buy now' button and choose one of three gloriously relaxing 60 minute treatments at Evergreen Harmony in Aspley! No matter which one you go for you’re paying just $29 instead of $80 and your relaxation overload can come care of either:
Remedial or relaxation massage with cupping – Remedial massage can help realign your body, relieve pain and improve vitality, while a relaxation massage is more suitable for those just looking for an escape from the stresses of everyday life. Either way you’ll also get the benefits of cupping, an ancient therapy which uses cups suctioned to the skin to awaken organs that aren’t functioning at full capacity. Round marks can be left on the skin but these disappear within a few days.
Reflexology – Reflexology is based on the principle that congestion or tension in the foot mirrors congestion or tension in a corresponding part of the body. It uses specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques mostly with deep pressure on the various congested reflex areas found.
Rejuvenation facial treatment – Your facial includes a double cleanse, face, neck and décolletage massage, nourishing cream, flower water application and more!
Your hardest decision will be what to choose - so why not grab three vouchers and try each one! Whatever you decide you'll also score a $30 voucher to put towards any future treatments!
Forget paying $80! Relax and rejuvenate with a 60 minutes of bliss at Evergreen Harmony for just $29. You'll get all the benefits of me-time PLUS a 64% saving!
- Voucher is valid for three months from 27th November October, 2012
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Bookings to be made two weeks in advance of preferred date
- Saturday bookings are extremely limited
- For enquiries please text message 0427238818
- To book please fill in the online form at http://www.aspleywellnesscentre.com/contact-us.html including your full name, chosen treatment, Cudo voucher number and preferred date and time
- Please present your Cudo voucher upon redemption
- A 48 hour cancellation policy applies or your voucher will be void
- A maximum of three vouchers per person and up to six as gifts for others
- Maximum of one voucher can be used per visit
- Not to be used with any other offer or promotion and non-refundable
- The $30 voucher can be used towards any service on your next visit and is valid for one month after your initial appointment
Pregnant women or people who've had recent surgery may not be suitable for treatment. If in doubt, consult your doctor