Create clay masterpieces with your bare hands
Try your hand at clay with a FOUR-HOUR introductory wheel work and pottery class in Sheldon! It's an unbelievable $79 courtesy of Windmill Pottery! Buy as many vouchers as you like!
- It's a FOUR-HOUR introductory class to wheel work and pottery for an unbelievable $79!
- You save a massive $229 at Windmill Pottery in Sheldon!
- Includes a tour of the pottery gallery, basic hand modelling and introduction to wheel throwing! Enjoy Devonshire teas and scones too!
- Classes run Monday and Friday mornings (9am - 1pm) and Saturday afternoon (1pm - 5pm)
- For ages 13 years and above and suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced
- Plus 30% off the marked price of any Windmill Pottery creations on the day
Buy as many vouchers as you like!
While you could take up pottery to recreate the famous scene from Ghost, the resulting collection of collapsed vases and mugs would be far from breathtaking.
Learn the art of Ghost-free pottery with today's glorious Cudo from Windmill Pottery in Sheldon who are offering a FOUR-HOUR introductory class for wheel work and pottery for an unbelievable $79!
Getting this stellar kick-start to pottery from one of the best pottery studios in Brisbane would normally set you back $308, but thanks to Windmill Pottery, you save a humungous $229!
Running Monday and Friday mornings (9am - 1pm) and Saturday afternoon (1pm - 5pm), this introductory class will start with a quick tour of the pottery gallery, showing you the journey from a clay heap to the finished product, before teaching you basic hand modelling; pinch, coil and slab.
Then take a short break to enjoy Devonshire teas and scones! Afterwards you'll get an introduction to wheel throwing (which is throwing a pot on a wheel!) that is suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced.
Best of all, you'll have all the time in the world to browse Windmill Pottery's creations after your class PLUS if you want to purchase any on the day, Windmill Pottery will give you a massive 30% off the marked prices!
This FOUR-HOUR introductory pottery class is valid for ages 13 and above, and you can buy as many vouchers as you like! So grab one for the kids and yourself, or go with a couple of friends!
It's time to learn how pottery gets done without the influence of a ghost, so hit that 'buy now' button now and get professional guidance for just $79!
Visit Windmill Pottery, the only pottery in South East Queensland that processes its own clay - where you can learn all the steps in the creation of pottery from the earth to the mantelpiece.
Windmill Pottery produces both functional and decorative pottery, all in an idyllic rural environment within 30 minutes of Brisbane’s centre and less than an hour from the Gold Coast. Enjoy a leisurely tour of the pottery, a Devonshire tea with homemade scones and jams and browse in the gallery where you can purchase genuine home grown pottery at very reasonable prices.
Windmill Pottery conducts classes for kids and adults as well providing an educational experience in all aspects of pottery production.
- Offer valid for three months from 4th August 2012
- Bookings can be made by phone to (07) 3206 2777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your name, Cudo voucher number and preferred class time
- 24 hours' notice required for cancellations or voucher becomes void
- Please present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at your course
- Class times are Mondays and Fridays from 9:00am to 1:00pm & Saturdays from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- You must be 13 years or older to participate in this course
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Voucher must be redeemed in one visit
- Voucher not redeemable for cash
Voucher not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 05/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.