- Fine Print
- It’s THREE Brazilian laser hair removal sessions in Upper Mount Gravatt!
- Worth $360, they can be yours today for just 45 bucks!
- And it’s all thanks to the fabulous team from Results Laser Clinic!
- Ensure you’re fuzz-free and silky smooth in time for summer!
All while pocketing a $315 saving!
What We Like
Unless you’re going for the ‘unwashed yeti attending Woodstock’ look, excess hair is probably not doing you any favours. So ditch the unsightly extra layer of fuzz with a little help from today’s Cudo!
You can say goodbye to errant hairs for good with the help of laser hair removal from Results Laser Clinic in Upper Mount Gravatt! All you need to do is hit that ‘buy now’ button and in return you’ll score a fabulous THREE Brazilian laser hair removal sessions for a teensy tiny $45! And that, dear hirsute friends, means you’re pocketing an 88% saving on your way to a silky smooth, bikini-ready body!
Laser hair removal with Results Laser Clinic is non-invasive and pain-free. And there’s no down-time, which means you can pop in for your treatment on your lunch break and no one will be any the wiser!
Bikini weather is frightening enough, without the added concern over whether you’ve remembered to wax or shave recently. And while swimming weather might seem a while away yet, now really is the time to put your hair-free plan into action!
Do yourself a favour and ensure you’re always prepared for a spontaneous trip to the beach with THREE Brazilian laser hair removal sessions from Results Laser Clinic for $315 off the regular price! The unwashed yeti look is out, so get clicking and ditch the extra layer of fuzz today!
- Offer is valid for six months from 10th July 2012
- Strictly one voucher per customer, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book please phone (07) 3343 7787, quoting voucher number
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer
- Available only at Results Laser Clinic’s Upper Mt Gravatt (QLD)
- Laser hair removal is not suited to every hair type and may require multiple treatments for best results
Treatments should be spaced four to six weeks apart for optimum results