Family adventure weekend on the banks of Lake Moogerah
Indulge your wilder side with a two-night family cabin adventure weekend on the banks of Lake Moogerah! It's only $199 to get back to nature for FIVE people at Camp QLD, not the usual $510!
- Indulge your wilder side on a two-night family cabin adventure weekend for up to FIVE people at Camp QLD Lake Moogerah
- Normally valued at $510, but today you just pay an incredible $199!
- Two nights' accommodation in a family cabin situated on the banks of Lake Moogerah with a private deck
- Daily continental camp breakfast for five people
- Unlimited access to camp kitchen, BBQ fridge and microwave
- BYO food and drinks - only ice-creams, drinks and ice are available for purchase
- Enjoy a big screen movie night, bonfire night and a low ropes obstacle playground too - perfect for the kids!
- PLUS you get one kayak included in your package per cabin for ONE HOUR (seats two adults and one child) - Upgrades for more kayak inclusions available.
- Other activities available (for an extra fee, directly payable to Camp QLD) include archery, abseiling and fishing
It's a family-friendly 61% saving and you can buy as many as you like!
School Camps Qld co-ordinates Queensland School Camps with the head office located on the Gold Coast and provides school camp venues, catering, transport and activities and camping in the rainforest and campgrounds in the rainforest and bushland throughout Australia for schools, youth groups, social groups and churches.
- Offer valid for six months from 20th December 2012
- Offer available on weekends and school holidays ONLY
- Offer available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights ONLY
- Bookings essential online at www.schoolcampsqld.com.au/Camp-Qld-Online-Booking-Form.html
- Bookings subject availability
- For extra people to stay (up to 12 per cabin) add $10 per person per night
- Bunkhouse accommodation and the amenities building are separate
- Other Activities available such as Archery, Abseiling, Fishing and are payable directly to Camp QLD
- Additional activities must be pre-booked please enquire when booking
- Check in after 2pm/check out is 10am
- Ensure clothing is suitable for outdoor activities and you include water bottles, sunscreen, hats and swimmers with swimming shoes to wear in the lake
- You MUST BYO food - no food is provided or available for purchase
- To hire an additional kayak is $22 per kayak
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Not redeemable for cash
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 21/05/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.