Find your toes with a 10-class pass to Bikram yoga.
Reignite the friendship with your toes with a 10-class pass to Bikram Yoga Southside in Salisbury for just $49 instead of $200!
- Re-acquaint yourself with your toes with a 10-class pass to Bikram Yoga Southside!
- Yours for just $49 instead of $200 in Salisbury! That’s less than five bucks per class!
- Bikram yoga can help improve circulation, reshape your body, improve your sleep, strengthen your spine and diminish stress!
- Not to mention improve your flexibility, lower your blood pressure, build endurance and cardio capacity and enhance your overall feeling of wellbeing.
- Classes at Bikram Yoga Southside are 90 minutes in length and suitable for beginners right through to experienced students.
- And the studio has three private showers in both the male and female bathrooms!
- Check out the full timetable here
Bikram Yoga Southside welcomes you to its state of the art bikram yoga studio. They are conveniently located in the middle of Brisbane’s Southside at Salisbury just off Evans Road.
Bikram yoga is the most popular style of yoga in the world, with thousands of registered studios. The series includes 26 postures and two breathing exercises and is practiced in a heated room at 38 degrees Celsius. This has many health benefits and allows for safer, deeper stretching. It also promotes sweating, for an amazing detoxification. Once you experience the incredible health benefits that bikram yoga offers you will be back again and again.
- 8 Enterprise St
Brisbane, QLD, 4107
- 0415 830 015
- Offer valid for three months from 30th November, 2012
- No bookings required, please bring a printed copy of your Cudo voucher to your class
- Maximum of one voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Beginners and experienced students are welcome to all classes
- Students must stay in the room for the 90 minutes
- Please arrive 20 minutes early to your first class and 10 minutes early to every class after that
- Must bring a towel and yoga mat (mats and towels are available for rent or purchase at the studio)
- You must notify the instructor before the class if you have any injuries, medical conditions or other limitations
- Students are advised to come hydrated and to bring a large bottle of water (water and coconut water are available for purchase at the studio)
- Students are advised not to eat for at least two hours prior to class commencement
- Recommended to wear light workout clothing and be prepared to sweat
This offer is only available for first time students only