Five-star BBQ pack delivered fresh for grand final weekend
Rule the BBQ this grand final weekend with five-star, restaurant-quality sirloin AND premium beef & cracked pepper snags! Only $79 and delivered FREE, vacuum-sealed and in time for the Big One!
- Play host to the best-ever grand final barbecue this weekend with sensational, five-star meat packs delivered FRESH and FREE in time for the AFL and NRL finals this Saturday and Sunday!
- BE QUICK: STRICTLY LIMITED TO 200
- Pay just $79 and feast on up to 3.5 kilos of restaurant-quality sirloin and two kilos of premium sausages valued at $160 at any quality butchers
- Sourced direct from farm, Cudo’s eliminated the middleman ensuring prices that cannot be beat
- Delivery is FREE and all of the greater Brisbane area is covered!
- Includes delivery to your door with guaranteed quality controlled chilled delivery – vacuum-sealed freshness, packed in chilled, temperature controlled chiller boxes and delivered in fully-refrigerated vans
- Rule any barbecue with whole, vacuum-sealed sirloin with a net weight of upwards of 3.5 kilos! Sliced this equates to as many as 35 sensational steaks on the barbie!
- Plus, score ONE KILO of A-grade premium Aussie beef sausages and ONE KILO of premium beef cracked pepper sausages! The kids will adore them!
- Delivery is to your door and in as little as 24 hours. Cudo’s delivery driver is also happy to leave your chilled pack in a place that you specify at checkout
- Buy as many as you like too!
- For any enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the vast majority of football supporters, this weekend's gala grand finals serve merely as a grim reminder of how bad their team is – because they ain't in it! Thus, for these forlorn masses, the weekend's about cheering on the team they least despise and deciphering what decade the pre-game entertainment last had a hit song.
So, in reality, for most of us, the football plays second fiddle to the day’s real pièce de résistance – getting some buddies over for coldies at the obligatory GF barbeque! And today, heat-bead savants, Cudo promises to have you hosting the greatest grand final bash since Teddy Sherrin first took a punt at the timber way back when!
Yes, remedy all grand final barbecue woes with some of the finest sirloins to ever kiss a hotplate. Once again Cudo’s meat magicians have sourced stunning five-star produce more suited to extremely posh restaurants, straight from the farm, and sans any of those expensive middlemen. Worth a whopping $160 at any gourmet butchers, you’re springing just $79 and it comes delivered to your door super-fresh, vacuum-sealed and refrigerated when we say it will! Rule any barbie this weekend with…
- It's 3.5 kilos of succulent five-star sirloin – A whole succulent sirloin, you slice to the size of your choosing! Weighing upwards of four kilos, that translates to as many as 35 steaks! This is five-star beef, with perfect fat marbling, melt in your mouth quality and great barbecued, roasted or even stir fried.
- One kilo of premium beef sausages – No barbie’s complete without an aromatic banger! Score a full kilo of these premium gourmet sausages! Five-star beef mince, so good they need no sauce or condiment accompaniment; the little ones will adore them!
- One kilo of premium cracked pepper beef sausages – Take any soirée upmarket with these mouth-watering gourmet snags! Made from 100% A-grade Aussie beef with a delicate pinch of black pepper they're sure to be the hit of any barbie bash, meaning you'll fast relish in the applause from guests!
And rest assured, this is premium, A-grade quality produce at a price you won’t find anywhere! Plus, FREE delivery (within a 20kms radius from Brisbane) to your door with Cudo’s quality controlled chilled delivery! That means vacuum-sealed freshness, packed in chilled, temperature controlled chiller boxes, and all delivered by super friendly fellows behind the wheel of fully-refrigerated vans!
Please note free delivery is only within an approx. 20km radius of Brisbane and covers the following post codes (delivery outside these areas but within the Greater Brisbane area is possible however a delivery fee of $20-$45 applies): 4000, 4005-4018, 4030-4034, 4051 - 4054, 4059-4078, 4101-4133, 4151-4179, 4205, 4208, 4509
Delivery times for the post codes listed above include (just tick your preferred option at checkout):
Monday 24th September: 12pm to 7pm(no more availabilities)
Wednesday 26th September: 12pm to 7pm
- Friday 28th September: 12pm to 7pm
- Saturday 29th September: 9am-3pm
- Or you can pick it up yourself on Wednesday 26th at 12pm-1.30pm at 1/160 Riverside Place, Morningside (just choose option at checkout)
At Cudo we know one thing's for sure - our loyal members won't sacrifice quality for price! That's why we're proud to present Cudo Meats – restaurant-quality meats and packaged meals you'll adore for the price and your family will adore for the tenderness. Cudo's astute buyers have sourced only Australia's best farm-bred, five-star meats and, because we've eliminated the pesky middle-men, we can offer it to you at Cudo's typically amazing prices and all delivered to your door when we say it will! In fact, we're so confident of the quality, that we will never offer any product not first tested, and approved, by members of the Cudo team. The best meat products in Australia, at the best prices – that's Cudo's promise to you, your family and, as always, your wallet!
- Buy as many as you like
- Delivery is FREE in the following Brisbane post codes: 4000, 4005-4018, 4030-4034, 4051 - 4054, 4059-4078, 4101-4133, 4151-4179, 4205, 4208, 4509
- Delivery outside these areas (but still within the great Brisbane area) is possible however a delivery fee of $20-$45 will apply
- Cudo will capture your shipping details at checkout and you will be asked to nominate a preferred delivery time
- You will be asked to provide your mobile at checkout in case of any delivery issues
- Delivery is included in the price and is only to the postcodes featured. Cannot deliver to areas outside
- You do not need to be at home to accept your package; however, Cudo accepts no responsibility once the pack has been delivered or if the meat is not properly refrigerated six hours after delivery
- Products will be left in the safest place deemed by the delivery driver unless specific instructions are provided at checkout
- A flat rate $25 re-delivery fee will be payable directly to the courier driver if delivery can’t be completed due to a customer providing incorrect delivery instructions or incomplete delivery details
- You must be home to receive your package for secure apartment blocks or special instructions left
- All meat is whole portions and unsliced
- Meat weights are approximates only. The sirloin has a guaranteed approximate weight of 3-4kgs. The sausages have a guaranteed approximate weight of two kilos
- Not valid with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash