Get fit with a must-have stand up paddle boarding offer
Feel like having an amazing time AND getting fit? You can with a 90-minute stand-up paddle boarding class from the professionals at Brad Holmes Surf Coaching, Surfer's Paradise!
- A 90-minute paddle boarding experience for one person (was $90, now $19), two people (was $180, now $35) or four people (was $360, now $65) at 71% off
- An invigorating Tai Chi warm-up with a qualified instructor
- Clear and concise instructions and demonstrations so you’ll be confident in the water
- A safe, still-water environment that allows you to get a feel for the board and find your rhythm for effortless paddling
- All equipment is provided and lessons are available seven days a week
- An ability to cruise effortlessly on a lake, river, stream, open ocean estuary or anywhere the water is flat
Have fun and stay fit with this 90-minute stand up paddle boarding package from Brad Holmes Surf Coaching in Queensland’s idyllic Surfer’s Paradise. This must-have deal includes a professional Tai Chi warm up, detailed stand up paddle boarding instructions and then 75-minutes on your very own paddle board!
Grab three friends for the ultimate day out and it will only cost you $65 instead of the usual $360, or perhaps you’d like to take your other half, mum, dad or best friend and you’ll only have to pay $35 for the two of you (down from $180) or simply clear your mind and have an amazing time solo for only $19 instead of the usual $90.
Stand up paddle boarding is the ideal activity for strengthening and toning your body and the experts from Brad Holmes Surf Coaching will talk you through all the basics, paddle strokes, turns and cross training exercises as you start off in a safe, still-water environment so you can master it!
It’s the perfect way to spend time with your mates, family, colleagues or simply treating yourself to a fun day of sun and surf. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or you simply want to improve your skills, Brad Holmes Surf Coaching has a stand up paddle boarding offer too good to refuse!
Since January 1992, Brad Holmes has taught thousands of beginners, professionals and everyone in between on his beautiful beach-office in Queensland’s infamous Surfer’s Paradise. Brad specialises in personalised surf coaching, stand up paddle boarding, tai chi and qigong.
Brad Holmes Surf Coaching also pride themselves on tailoring their lessons to individuals personal needs, from people with a disability to the ultimate professional or absolute beginner – they cater and provide for everyone.
Brad Homes loves teaching people to surf and paddle board and claims that the sense of achievement one gets when they’ve mastered their water activity is priceless!
- Opposite Bumbles Cafe, Cnr River Dr & Pine Ave
Surfers Paradise, QLD, 4217
- Offer valid for three months from 14th August 2012
- Offer not valid on public holidays
- Bookings essential by phone on (07) 5539 4068 or 0418 757 539 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- 24-hours' notice required for cancellations or voucher is forfeited
- If you are late this time will be taken out of your experience time
- Please present printed voucher on arrival
- Lessons are available 7 days a week
- Subject to availability and weather conditions
- Must bring your own swimwear, sunscreen and towel
- Maximum four people per lesson
- Opposite Bumbles Cafe, cnr River Dr & Pine Ave, Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise
- One voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher not redeemable for cash
- Voucher not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 09/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.