- Fine Print
- Giddy up! It's a half day Hinterland horse riding tour for only $49!
- Don’t pay $120! Today, you save 59% with Pegasus Park Equestrian Centre
- Be fitted out with safety equipment, groom and saddle your horse
- Includes a beginner's lesson so you can start, stop and turn your horse
- Then go on a gentle, 1.5 hour ride through the scenic Hinterland
- Or upgrade to a beach ride at Lennox Head when you book!
- Buy up to five vouchers and take your posse for a ride!
What We Like
Carting children around requires the physical fitness of an SAS officer – particularly if the carting involves piggybacking one child, carrying two more and dragging a fourth.
And if you’re on holidays, keeping track of them requires the concentration of an SAS officer. But there's a happy solution that’s also fun for the sprogs and for yourself – a half day Hinterland horse riding tour from Pegasus Park Equestrian Centre in Binna Burra, near Byron Bay!
People love horses by default. They're like big dogs, but less licky. And for only $49, you can go on a one and a half hour horse ride where you get to prep and preen your pony too. Normally such a pleasant jaunt would cost $120 but today, you save 59%!
It’s a gentle ride, great for beginners and you can buy as many as you like - one for each person in your posse. So you can offload the piggybacker, the carry-me’s and the draggee onto some four-legged friends - as long as they're over five years old!
You’ll pull into Pegasus Park Equestrian Centre where you'll be fitted out with safety equipment. Then you get to meet your riding companion and learn how to groom and saddle. When you're both ready, you'll have a brief driving lesson so you know how to start, stop and turn your horse - without a steering wheel!
Then you'll head off into the Hinterland wilderness for an hour and a half and take in the scenery before trotting back, unsaddling and washing down your new four-legged friend.
There's also an option to upgrade to a seaside ride along 7 Mile Beach at Lennox Head! So go cross country or on a beach jaunt. It's up to you!
Just rest that back and make a new friend by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button. You’re getting a Hinterland horse riding tour from Pegasus Park Equestrian Centre for only $49! And you can buy up to five vouchers so take the kids and quit being the pack horse for half a day!
- Offer valid for three months from 19th June 2012
- Voucher valid for one person only
- Participants must be 5 years or older and parental consent is required for persons under the age of 18
- Participants must be of reasonable health and weigh less than 110kg
- Close-toed shoes must be worn while horse riding
- Hinterland rides start at 9am or 2pm on weekends
- Beach horse ride upgrade departs at 10am on weekdays at Lennox Head
- Maximum of five vouchers to be purchased per customer
- Maximum of ten additional vouchers to be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings essential via phone or e-mail and subject to availability
- Must provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher at your appointment
- Directions on where to meet for the beach ride will be provided by Pegasus Park once your booking has been confirmed
- Cancellation policy applies or voucher is subject to forfeiture
- No shows or late arrivals will forfeit voucher
- Not valid with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
- Upgrade to horse ride along 7 Mile Beach must be arranged with Pegasus Park at time of booking and $20 upgrade fee is payable directly to Pegasus Park