It's a beef-lovers lunch spectacular for 4 at Moo Moo's!
You and three mates are meat-feasting at Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill At the Port Office in the CBD! Just $89 snares you a kilo of Wagyu rump, sides and a bottle of vino! Less than $23 per head!
- Grab some mates and head to Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill At the Port Office for an unforgettable beef lunch!
- It's worth $240, but can be yours today for a mere $89, meaning you save a very tasty 63%!
- You and three other beef-lovers will sink your teeth into a kilo of spiced Wagyu roast!
- It will be carved at your table and served with a wild rocket, parmesan and pear salad, mouth-watering wagyu fat kipfler potatoes and a trio of sauces
- You'll also get a bottle of delectable "Dancing Cow Shiraz" to share!
- It's the lunch experience of a lifetime for less than $23 per person!
Before their true purpose was recognised, cows meandered through life never quite feeling like they belonged. But you can help them fulfil their destiny with today's beef-tastic Cudo!
Grab some mates and head down to Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill At the Port Office in the heart of the Brisbane CBD for a beef-lovers lunch spectacular at 63% off the regular price! For a mere $89 you and up to three of your fellow beef-eaters can tuck in to a delectable one kilo spice-rubbed Wagyu roast! Moo Moo serves only the highest quality beef handpicked from the best producers in the country and your mouth will be watering as the succulent piece of meat is carved at your table.
Your kilo of heaven will be served with a fabulous wild rocket, parmesan and pear salad, moreish Wagyu fat kipfler potatoes and a trio of chef's sauce selections. And just when you though life couldn't get any better you'll also score a bottle of "Dancing Cow Shiraz" from the Barossa Valley to share.
But this ain't no ordinary man-centric steakhouse! Men and women alike will feel relaxed and at home amongst the stunning natural stone finishes, sleek organic curves and state of the art light system that Moo Moo has become famous for. It's the perfect setting for family outings, get-togethers with friends and lunch with your favourite clients!
Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill is putting the sexy back in steak, and today you can get involved! It's just $89 for a kilo of spice-rubbed Wagyu roast, scrumptious salad, roast potatoes, chef's sauces AND a bottle of wine! So do your bit and help the cows fulfil their destiny!
Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill At The Port Office opened on the 4th June 2010 + is located in the historic Port Office Building, Stamford Plaza, Brisbane City.
Moo Moo Brisbane opened after five years of success on the Gold Coast. Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill At Broadbeach On The Park has won a myriad of awards including Queensland's Best Steak Restaurant 2008, Queensland Best Informal Dining Restaurant 2007, Gold Coast Restaurant of the Year 2007 + Gold Coast's Best Steak Restaurant 2006 to 2011 incl.
Moo Moo breaks down the barriers of a normal steakhouse by losing the overtly masculine vibe that has long been a trademark of its genre. With an eclectic mix of sleek, refined interior spaces with a luxurious, industrial edge + striking lighting, Moo Moo puts the sexy back into steak.
The highlight of the menu includes a specialty beef menu which has been handpicked by Steven using produce from the best breeders in the Australia + includes grass fed, grain fed + organic beef. Of particular mention is our visually dramatic dry aging cabinet located at the entrance to the restaurant where customers can view + discuss the large variety of signature dry aged beef.
It is along with a chic + popular cocktail lounge to complement the restautant; an award winning wine list of over 700 wines; the finest beef available in the country + first class service...... Moo Moo is "A rare steak restaurant, well done".™
- Port Office Building
Brisbane City, Queensland, 4000
- (07) 3236 4500
- Voucher is valid for four months from 28th December 2012
- Bookings must be made during the day
- Offer is Brisbane location for LUNCH ONLY. Friday LUNCH limited availability
- $20 surcharge for Saturday and Sunday due to weekend hospitality rate
- Strict dress code applies, smart casual attire a must. NO thongs or singlets.
- Purchase unlimited vouchers, including multiple as gifts
- Voucher must be used by four people
- Limit of one voucher per table per visit
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Bookings can be made by calling (07) 3236 4500
- Please quote your name and voucher number when booking
- Reservations must be made four weeks prior to voucher expiration
- Voucher cannot be used with other offers
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash
- Voucher is not valid on public holidays
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies or your voucher will be void
Offer excludes dates from 10th to 14th and 17th to 21st of December 2012
- You are required to make a booking before 29/03/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.