- Fine Print
- It’s an all-you-can-eat Japanese-inspired feast at Zuri Bar & Dining in Fortitude Valley
- Offer’s for two, four or six people and it’s for every Wednesday or Thursday evening
- Each diner also scores their choice of a glass of red or white wine or a glass of bubbles!
- Feast to you’re full on eight awesome courses, including: Chicken and avocado sushi rolls, cooked tuna rolls, karrage chicken, pork gyoza, prawn gyoza, rice paper rolls with beef, salt and pepper squid and edamame
- Buy as many as you like!
What We Like
Despite her uncomfortable regard for fashion, pop minx Lady Gaga is said to have a whopping 10 million Facebook “friends”. Which, if anything, translates to an expensive postage bill if she sends them all a Christmas card.
However, if your friends are real, not imaginary, and you actually enjoy spending time with them in person for periods of a time, then today’s sensational Cudo offering is better than any frock made of uncooked meat.
Yes, get feasting folks – it’s all-you-can-eat Japanese tapas at the sensational Zuri Bar & Dining at Fortitude Valley. The offer’s for their sensational Japanese-inspired nights every Wednesday and Thursday evenings and it’s for two, four or six people! You decide depeding on your number of friends!
A couple pays just $49, for four is only $69, while six hungry folk pay just $89! Plus, the offer includes a glass of wine (red, white or sparking) each too. Best of all, the feasting comes in eight magnificent courses in the form of…
- Chicken and avocado sushi rolls
- Cooked tuna rolls
- Karrage chicken
- Pork gyoza
- Prawn gyoza
- Rice paper rolls with beef
- Salt and pepper squid
So muster-up some Japanese lovin’ friends pronto. Snare today’s sensational Cudo offering from our goodly friends at Zuri Bar & Dining and book your table for a Wednesday or Thursday night Japanese-a-a-thon. Just $49 for two, $69 for four or $89 for six and it’s all-you-can-eat! Bring friends, bring imaginary friends; bring Lady Gaga even! Although not in that hideous meat dress, it’ll attract things.
- Offer valid for three months from 3rd August 2012 and is strictly for Wednesday and Thursday evenings only
- Offer is for dine-in only and for sittings for 90-minutes only
- Buy as many as you like, although only voucher per table at any one time
- Bookings are essential by phoning (07) 3257 4999 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Bookings are subject to availability
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher will be voided
- Zuro Bar & Dining abides by the Responsible Service of Alcohol regulations and has the right to enforce them
- Offer is strictly as outlined and not transferable to other menu items
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer
- You are required to make a booking before 18/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.