Save 51% on a tasty case of South Aussie reds delivered
Say chin-chin to a dozen South Aussie reds for just $87! Don't pay $176 for a case of Blue Tongue 'Blue' 2010 Cabernet Shiraz Merlot PLUS it comes with free delivery to your door!
- Wine lovers rejoice! A delicious dozen of 2010 Blue Tongue “Blue” South Australian Cabernet Shiraz Merlot and all for $87
- All from fine wine purveyors Blue Tongue Vineyards and it includes delivery to your door
- Save a very tasty 51% off the typical case price of $176! And you can buy as many as you like too!
- Plus, you’ll also receive 50% off your next Blue Tongue Vineyards purchase (to a maximum discount of $120)
- The wine is a classic example of a lighter styled red from the McLaren Vale! Softer with a nose of berries, it goes great roast lamb, pizza or the perfect accompaniment at any BBQ
- Ready to drink now or could handle a couple of years' cellaring too
With the current fascination with cooking programs on television it has been said, by some, that chefs are the new "rock stars". We’re not entirely sure what that means, but we do know we’d much rather listen to Led Zeppelin or Lionel Richie than a monotone beef stroganoff.
And if your cooking’s not to a rock-star standard then there’s one certain way to get it back on song – serve decent wine with it!
Enter today’s grape-infused Cudo offering! It’s a sensational case of McLaren Vale/Barossa reds from Blue Tongue Vineyards and all with a chorus-inducing 51% saving! Yes, a full dozen of Blue Tongue ‘Blue’ 2010 Cabernet Shiraz Merlot 2010 is all yours for only $87! And it all comes delivered to your door too (please note, delivery is extra for regional areas, please read T&Cs before purchasing.)
Plus, snare today’s top wine offer and Blue Tongue Vineyards will also include a $50 voucher for you to use on your next case of vino you purchase with them valued to $120!
Today’s ‘Blue’ 2010 Cabernet Shiraz Merlot is sourced from Blue Tongue’s ‘Jonathan’s Vineyard’ in South Australia’s McLaren Vale district. The wine itself is typical of the area with a Bordeaux influence and is a soft, fruity red with berry overtones that is perfect with Asian meat dishes, pizza or tomato-based Italian dishes, roast lamb, or a top-quality snag off the BBQ. The wine’s ready to drink now or could handle some time in your cellar too!
However, if there’s one guarantee with this offer it’ll save even the most miserable of meals and all at this one great price! Yes, a full dozen of Blue Tongue ‘Blue’ 2010 Cabernet Shiraz Merlot 2010 at 51% off! That’s sure to make even the most abysmal chef or unhappy diner sing!
Blue Tongue Vineyards are located in the prestigious McLaren Vale wine region of South Australia.
They are well-known for producing outstanding McLaren Vale shiraz, which has been known to give the occasional consumer a blue tongue too.
They also produce an excellent shiraz cabernet blend, a cabernet sauvignon and un-oaked chardonnay.
- Offer valid for one month from 16th May 2012
- Purchase as many vouchers as you like
- To redeem, please email your name, voucher number and full delivery address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery is included and is only available within Australia. PO boxes are not an acceptable delivery address
- Please allow 14 to 31 days for delivery
- 50% voucher is valid towards ANY case of wine from the Blue Tongue Vineyards range, up to a maximum discount of $120.00 and is valid for six months
- For rural areas an additional $15 delivery may be incurred. Outback is additional $25
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash
- Voucher is not available with any other offer or promotion