Take happy snaps from camera to iPad with a memory card reader
Take your happy snaps from camera to iPad in seconds with the 5-in-1 Memory Card Reader! Only $19 for this tech saviour from Karno Products! Delivered to your door with a high-tech saving of 61%!
- Take your pics from camera to iPad in seconds with the 5-in-1 Memory Card Reader!
- Only $19 for this tech saviour! Cut out a few steps and save 61%!
- Delivered to your door by Karno Products! Buy as many as you like!
- Send pictures and video you’ve taken with your camera straight to your iPad
- Supports SD, multimedia, memory stick, memory stick micro and transflash cards
- Connects easily to your camera via the USB port too
- Supports standard photo formats including JPEG and RAW
Great for travel and uploading tonnes of images quickly!
Sometimes, you can’t wait to look at your holiday snaps. Whether you want confirmation that you’re an ace photographer or make sure your night shots aren't a blurred mess, it helps to view your photos straight away.
But getting those pics from camera to iPad can be a traveller’s nightmare of cords and adaptors… until now. For only $19, you can view your pictures on your iPad straight away with the 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit Card Reader. Normally this tech saviour would cost $49 but it’s yours today for 61% less!
And it’s all delivered straight to your door by Karno Products!
The 5-in-1 Card Reader lets you send pictures and video you’ve taken with your camera straight to your iPad through the following means:
- Secure Digital Cards - SD / UltraIISD / Extreme SD / Extreme III SD
- Multimedia Cards - MMC / MMCII / RSMMC /
- Memory Stick Cards - MS / MS DUO/ MS PRO
- Memory Stick Micro - M2
- Transflash Cards - T-Flash card slot
It supports standard photo formats including JPEG and RAW and it's super easy to use. You just plug the 5-in-1 into the dock connector port of your iPad (the charge thingy at the bottom for those who hate tech speak), then slot in your card of choice OR attach your digital camera directly using your own USB cable and the handy in-built USB port.
Your iPad then automatically opens the Photos App, which lets you choose the pictures to import so you can organise your selected images into albums. And of course, with Apple's ability to sync everything, you can sync your iPad to your Mac and instantly transport your downloaded pics.
Basically, you're cutting out a few awkward steps to get those photos onto your iPad. Then, you can browse them to your heart's content or start showing them off across the social network universe. Simple.
And what's even simpler is clicking the 'Buy Now' button. It's only $19 for the 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit Card Reader from Karno Products, taking your photos from camera to iPad in seconds…
Karno is a 100% owned Australian business which sources quality products that meet the demographics and demands of online websites.
- Buy as many as you like
- Delivery is free within Australia only
- Delivery to PO Boxes is available
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- USB cable not included in offer
- You're required to enter your shipping details at the Cudo checkout
- The product will automatically be delivered to your chosen address
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery of the product