Tuck into a seven-course Korean dinner feast for 2 with wine
Go 'Gangnam Style' at Hancook Restaurant in Wooloongabba! You and a pal score a seven-course Korean dinner feast with wine for just $59!
- You and a pal tuck into a seven-course Korean dinner feast for two at Hancook Restaurant
- It’s worth $197 but can be yours today for just $59 in Wooloongabba!
- Start with a glass of wine each as you toast your brilliance in snagging this offer
- Your feast begins with chive pancakes followed by an assortment of deep fried delicacies and clear noodles stir-fried with vegies
- Move on to the signature Hancook salad then choose between steak, short ribs, pork, chicken or prawn on the bbq
- Next, make the difficult decision between pork belly, marinated chicken and prawns
- Finally choose a dessert and tea! Ice cream, custard cake and choco pie are all on the menu!
- Buy as many vouchers as you like!
Hancook Restaurant offers a wide range of Japanese and Korean specialties such as Stir Fried Marinated Beef (Bulgogi), Boiled Korean Dumpling, Chilled Pork Hock, Stir Fried Spicy Chicken, Teriyaki Vegetable Stir Fry and many more.
Enjoy an interesting Asian fusion at this happy eating house and leave with a smile on your bellybutton!
- 1st Floor, Shop 3, Princess Plaza
14 Annerley Road
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102
- 07 3217 3188
- Voucher is valid for two months from 30th November, 2012
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- 1 voucher per couple or group per visit (maximum 6 people per table)
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Hancook Restaurant abides by the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) regulations and has the right to enforce them
- Ages 18+ for alcohol consumption
- Bookings essential and subject to availability
- To book please phone (07) 3217 3188
- Please bring a printed copy of your Cudo voucher to your booking
- Not valid for partial redemption
- Not valid for takeaway or delivery
- Not available with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not available on public holidays
Available for dinner, Mon-Sun (5pm-10pm)
- You are required to make a booking before 31/12/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.