- Fine Print
- You and a mate playing the stunning Peregian Springs Golf Club on the Sunshine Coast! An easy two hours drive north of Brisbane
- Just $89 gets two players 18-holes at this championship rated course
- Offer also includes full use of a motorised cart
- Plus, get unlimited balls to use on the practice range AND a ball of your very own to keep!
- And, when the game’s done and won Peregian will also throw in a $10 food and drink voucher to use at their bar and restaurant
- Buy as many as you like
What We Like
If you're filthy rich, with too much time on your hands, then polo is said to be the sport for you. The downside is you have to be, as we said, filthy rich and be fond of horses. And, as they’re too often temperamental and a bit bity, the great game of golf is the next best substitute for those wanting to hit balls with clubs.
And today, forget all of your horse phobias with this stunning golf offer and all courtesy of the fine folk at Peregian Springs Golf Club on the Sunshine Coast! An offer that does not require you to have sugar cubes in your pocket or wear ghastly jodhpurs.
Today, part with less that 100 bucks – 89 to be precise – and you and a mate get 18-holes of golf at the stunning championship-rated Peregian Springs course, about two hours drive north of Brisbane.
That’s not only a 62% saving off the typical price of $235, the offer includes all this too…
- You and a playing buddy score a full 18-holes of golf (although please note the offer is for public tee times only and does not include any play on Saturdays or Wednesdays which are members only)
- To save you walking, the offer also includes full use of a motorised buggy to buzz about in
- Plus, you and your mate get unlimited use of the practice range facilities and range balls on the day
- Your very own golf ball printed with the Peregian logo on it
- And to cap it all off, Peregian will throw in a $10 voucher for you to use on food or drink at the their Grasstree Restaurant And Bar
The course itself was designed by Phil Scott, father of Adam. It’s a classic Aussie resort-styled course with long fairways – so will reward the long hitters – has plenty of trees and water, coupled with challenging greens. All up, Peregian is sure to challenge any golfer no matter your ability.
So get out of the city for a while and play this awesome championship 18-holer. It’s just $89 for 18-holes, cart, range and food and drink voucher! And that’s better than falling off any horse or being seen in public in jodhpurs.
- Offer valid for six months from 14th August 2012
- Buy as many as you like
- Offer is for public tee times only and does not include any play on Saturdays or Wednesdays
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Phone (07) 5471 5400 to book quoting your Cudo voucher number
- You must be over 18 and be in possession of a full drivers license to drive the buggy
- All course and dress regulations apply
- Offer does not include clubs
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer