Become a wine connoisseur with this top-notch dozen
A sensational mixed dozen of Aussies and Kiwis delivered to your door for $89! Stock the cellar and impress friends with six sauvignon blancs, three cabernet merlots and three brutish Shiraz!
- A stunning mixed dozen of wines from Winemakers Choice and all delivered to your door for an incredible $89!
- You’re saving a very quaffable $90 per case! Buy as many as you like too!
- Each case includes: Three New Zealand Stopbank Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs
- Three New Zealand Nine Zero Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs
- Three Lindeman’s Cawarra Cabernet Merlots
- Three Aussie 2009 Buller Shiraz
- Ready to drink now or whack them in the wine rack for a couple of years
We ask you - is wine mankind's greatet ever invention? Ever? It makes the rhythmless dance, puts swagger back into inedible cooking, and saved red-faces all round at the wedding of Cana.
And to prove wine's magical properties comes today’s wonderfully viticultural Cudo proposition! It’s a delicious case of both reds and whites, and it wings its way to your door for the exuberant price of just $89.
The purveyors of this slight of hand are the goodly merchants at Winemakers Choice and, not only is delivery all included in the price, a top-notch saving of $90 is all bundled into every case too! Here’s what’s included in each dozen:
Three Stopbank Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs: A perfect example of the Kiwi white that’s grassy on the nose with a palette of lychee. Ideal with grilled fish or a cheese and fruit plate.
Three Nine Zero Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs: Another notable Kiwi but markedly lighter and sweeter than the Stopbank. Flavours of mango and passionfruit make it ideal with spicy Asian curries.
Three Lindeman’s Cawarra Cabernet Merlot: A top Aussie red that’s ready to drink now. With more fruit and less oak, the Cawarra range has a finish of plum and spice. Drink it with roast lamb, bratwurst sausages or a robust blue cheese.
Three Buller Shiraz: A classic Victorian red, full-bodied, excellent plum flavours, plenty of oak and soft tannins. The ideal marriage to a steak off the barbie or oven-roasted rare beef.
Yes, revel in the great majesty that is grape juice cellared in a bottle and all thanks to Cudo and Winemakers Choice! It’s a mixed dozen of delightful Aussies and Kiwis and all delivered to your door for just $89! Buy as many as you like; drink ‘em now or stock the cellar! Discover the majesty of sensationally crushed grapes today! If you haven’t already, that is!
Winemakers Choice direct markets wine through large organisations, having worked with partners such as the Australian Medical Association, MyerOne, Barter Card, Macquarie Bank, NAB Staff Club, Virgin Velocity Rewards, Diners Club, Seniors Card and AAA to name just a few. The business was setup in 1986, originally run out of the back of a Sydney bottle shop, now growing to an operation with over 120,000 members Australia wide and over 50 employees.
- Buy as many as you like
- Delivery is included in the price and is Australia-wide only
- Cudo will capture your delivery details at checkout and the product will automatically ship to your nominated address
- Offer cannot ship to PO boxes
- Please allow up to 21 working days for delivery from the 25th July 2012
- Wines of the same quality and value may be substituted due to high take-up of the offer
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash and not valid with any other offer
- Liquor license number: 105 193