- Fine Print
- Dive into a seafood-lovers dream at Gambaro’s Emporium in Fortitude Valley
- You and a pal score an incredible two course lunch or dinner for two featuring some of the finest seafood Queensland has to offer!
- And you can forget paying $113! Today it’s yours for just $49!
- Share in a starter platter features saltwater delights such as garlic prawns, crab balls and market-fresh barramundi
- Then tuck into your two-tiered, two person hot and cold seafood platter with succulent oysters and scallops, just-caught prawns, crab, calamari and more!
- Gambaro’s Emporium is BYO wine and there’s no corkage fee!
- Buy as many vouchers as you like!
What We Like
As anyone who’s fallen for that old ‘do you like see food?’ gag will tell you, see food and seafood are two totally different kettles of fish. Ensure you pick the right dining experience with today’s fabulous Cudo.
Celebrate your love of seafood at one of Brisbane’s most iconic seafood restaurants! You’ll score a finger-licking lunch or dinner for two for just $49 instead of the regular $113 at the fabulous Gambaro’s Emporium in Fortitude Valley!
This underwater fiesta features a plethora of sensational seafood, beginning with a mouth-watering starter platter to share. Your starter platter features saltwater delights such as garlic prawns, crab balls and market-fresh barramundi. Next you’ll tuck into a spectacular two person, two-tiered seafood platter highlighting some of the best seafood Queensland has to offer. Think succulent oysters and scallops, just-caught prawns, crab, calamari and more!
All this fabulously fresh seafood and you pay a mere $49! Plus in even more exciting news you can BYO wine – and there’s no corkage fee! You can buy as many vouchers as you like and use up to three per group per visit, which makes it the perfect venue for your next family outing or catch up with friends.
Don’t fall for that old see food gag again! Do yourself a favour and sink your teeth into truly glorious seafood at Gambaro’s Emporium in Fortitude Valley instead. Go on; hit that ’buy now’ button before it’s too late!
- Voucher is valid for three months from 16th August, 2012
- Purchase as many vouchers as you like
- Maximum of three vouchers per group per visit
- Not valid on public holidays
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies or your voucher will be void
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Not valid with other offers
- Booking is easy and all done online. More detailed instructions will be printed on your voucher
BYO wine – no corkage fee