- Fine Print
- Enjoy High Tea for two at Yi On Edward in Brisbane
- Only $39 for this multi-level delight, a tasty saving of 55%!
- Includes a range of sweet and savoury treats to share
- Plus a freshly brewed pot of tea to share and a glass of bubbly each
- Great CBD location on Edward Street with off-street parking nearby
- Buy as many as you like and go back for seconds… and thirds!
What We Like
There's one thing online socialising can't do - serve you and your bestie tea and cake.
So catch up in the delicious real world with High Tea for two at Yi On Edward in Brisbane - on the corner of Margaret and Edward Streets.
Normally this tiered tea for two would cost $87 but today, it's yours for only $39! That's a tasty, real-world saving of 55%!
This is where finding out the goss gets really tasty. As you chat, you'll get to graze through levels of delightful treats like lemon passionfruit cheesecakes, custard fruit flans, cupcakes, baby muffins and scones and minted chocolate fudge!
You'll also enjoy the savoury with the likes of Yi's famous mini steak pies, as well as a range of mini quiches and delicate gourmet sandwiches.
That's the high part, now for the tea. You'll also both enjoy a pot of freshly brewed tea to share! And if you fancy a drop of sparkling, you'll get to enjoy a glass of bubbly each too!
It's high time you chat, sip and munch your way through tiered plates, so click on the 'Buy Now' button!
You can use up to two vouchers per booking, so take a couple of friends for a girly goss session. Or, go back with your mum or partner or anyone from your social network that deserves more than your virtual attention!
- Offer valid for three months from 23rd August 2012
- Valid Monday to Saturday from 2:30pm to 4:30pm
- Not valid on public holidays
- Bookings essential via e-mail and subject to availability
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Limit of two vouchers to be used per booking
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- Drinks cannot be substituted. Coffee, soft drinks and juices are at an aextra charge