Save 62% off a case of top Aussie reds and whites
An amazing $79 for a tasty dozen of mixed Aussie drops all delivered to your door! Save $131 on three classic whites, three chardonnays and six Shiraz!
- Fill your wine rack with this spectacular dozen of Aussie reds and whites and all for only $79
- Offer also includes delivery to your door too
- Don’t pay the typical $210, today you’re saving a huge $131
- Buy as many as as you like at this one great price
- Each case includes: three DeBortoli Windy Peak Classic White 2009 ($14.99rrp)
- Three DeBortoli Windy Peak Nouveau Shiraz 2009 ($14.99rrp)
- Three Arundel Sunbury Shiraz 2009 ($19.99rrp)
- Three Cleanskin Hunter Valley non-vintage Chardonnay ($14.99rrp)
- Plus the typical $15 delivery is waived in today’s sensational price
- These wines are ready to drink now or can handle a few years on their backs!
One only need watch the evening news to see that Julia Gillard can pop-up at the most unexpected locations. The PM will often arrive unannounced at your local shopping centre food-court, primary school or aluminum smelting plant.
But what if the PM turned up at yours, for a barbecue or something, completely unexpected? Worse, what if there’s no plonk on hand? Well, it’s today’s sensationally viticultural Cudo offering to the rescue today, concerned voters!
It’s a fantastic dozen of top Aussie reds and whites and all for just $79 delivered to your door. Buy one, buy as many as you like and ensure you’ve always got top-flight wines on hand should visiting dignitaries pop by your place without an invitation.
Typically valued at $210, you’re snaring a case at 62% off. And you score THREE each of these FOUR very stylish Australian wines.
DeBortoli Windy Peak Classic White 2009 ($14.99rrp): An excellent Victorian wine with good straw colour with a nose of gooseberry. Light and easy to drink and perfect with fish, Asian or a cheese-plate.
DeBortoli Windy Peak Nouveau Shiraz 2009 ($14.99rrp): A top Aussie Shiraz with a nose of spice and berry. Excellent length and drinkability, goes perfect with duck or rabbit, or more robust pasta or noodle dishes.
Arundel Sunbury Shiraz 2009 ($19.99rrp): Another top example of a Victorian Shiraz. In fact, Arundel a famous for this big, robust, highly drinkable red. Perfect with a steak or spicy banger off the BBQ, or any meaty winter casseroles such as lamb shanks or beef dishes.
Cleanskin Hunter Valley non-vintage Chardonnay ($14.99rrp): Peach, nectarine and fresh apricot notes with a finish or rock melon and spice, it’s in the true style of the Hunter. Drink now with a rack of pork, cinnamon apple or parsnip shards. Well, not all those together, but you know what we mean.
Plus, today’s Cudo price also waives the typical $15 delivery fee too!
So even if visiting prime ministers don’t regularly drop by, that’s still no excuse for having a wine rack with more bare holes than a nudist colony. So fill it today with this fantastic mixed dozen and all for only $79! You save a whopping great 62%, you’ve got a stack of fantastic plonk on hand for any occasion, and you sleep well at night knowing any visiting dignitary will be well taken care of should they arrive unexpectedly for a BBQ. Chin-chin to that!
Aussie Wines offers the most competitive prices on all quality wines from Australia and New Zealand, brand liquors, Scotch and Irish Whiskys and Bourbons.
- Offer valid for three months from 13th April 2012
- Buy as many as you like
- Cudo will capture your shipping details at time of checkout and the product shipped from there
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- Offer includes delivery to the following states only: South Australia, NSW, Victoria and Queensland only
- Product will be delivered by tracked Australia Post
- Liquor License number 31952713
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer