Save 55% on a case of South Australian whites
Calling all oenophiles (that's wine lovers to you and me)! Score a case of 2011 Blue Tongue 'Blue' Unoaked Chardonnay for a very tasty $79! Save a fruity $97 and it's delivered too!
- Wine lovers rejoice! A delicious dozen of 2011 Blue Tongue “Blue” South Australian Unoaked Chardonnay and all for $79
- All from fine wine purveyors Blue Tongue Vineyards and it includes delivery to your door
- Save a very tasty 55% off the typical case price of $176!
- Plus, you’ll also receive 50% off your next Blue Tongue Vineyards purchase (to a maximum discount of $120)
- The Unoaked Chardonnay is packed with fruit flavours and ideal to drink with salads, curries or Asian cuisine
- Ready to drink now or could handle some cellaring too
Unlike animals with snouts, we humans come with beak-like noses, which means we can wear Ray-Bans and balance bowling pins on our faces, while pigs cannot. Another thing our porcine friends can’t do is sniff out a fine bottle of plonk.
That’s not to suggest today’s sensational Cudo offering is pig-exempt, but it certainly is for wine fans keen on sniffing-out some top-notch South Australian wines at a price that won’t have you turning to the drink.
And today’s viticulture spectacular comes courtesy of fine wine purveyors at Blue Tongue Vineyards. And today, lovers of the grape, you’re snaring a sensational case of 2011 Blue Tongue “Blue” South Australian Unoaked Chardonnay and all for $79!
Why pay the typical $176 for these tasty brutes! You save 55% and it includes delivery to your door too (please note, some regional areas may incur an extra shipping fee. Please see T&Cs). Plus, you’ll also receive a further 50% off the next case of Blue Tongue you order (up to a maximum discount of $120.)
Blue Tongue “Blue” Unoaked Chardonnay is sourced from the Barossa and, its makers claim, comes with a bouquet of ripe pears and white peach and a crisp apple finish! It’s the perfect accompaniment to salads, curries or Asian dishes! It’s ready to drink now or could certainly handle a couple of years lying down in any wine rack!
Drink now! Drink later! But whatever you do don’t miss out on this sensational South Aussie wine offer from the fine folk at Blue Tongue Vineyards. A case of 2011 Unoaked Chardonnay for $79 – you’ll sniff out no better wine offer than that, oenophiles!
Blue Tongue Vineyards are located in the prestigious McLaren Vale wine region of South Australia.
They are well-known for producing outstanding McLaren Vale shiraz, which has been known to give the occasional consumer a blue tongue too.
They also produce an excellent shiraz cabernet blend, a cabernet sauvignon and un-oaked chardonnay.
- Voucher is valid for three months
- Purchase as many vouchers as you like, multiples may be purchased as gifts
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase this offer
- To redeem, please email email@example.com quoting your Cudo voucher number, full name and shipping address
- Delivery is included Australia-wide
- PO boxes are not acceptable - must be residential and business addresses only
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery once you have emailed to redeem your offer
- Please note some country areas may incur an extra $15 shipping and handling fee, outback areas an additional $25 shipping and handling. Blue Tongue Vineyards will advise if this is necessary once they receive your redemption email.
- Your 50% voucher will be emailed directly by Blue Tongue Vineyards once they receive your redemption email.
- 50% voucher is valid towards ANY case of wine from the Blue Tongue Vineyards range, up to a maximum discount of $120.00 and is valid for six months
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash and not transferable
- Liquor license number: 50814970