Cudo Satisfaction Guarantee (Refund Policy)
At Cudo our number one priority is you, our customer! That’s why we’re one of the founding signatories of the . We work hard to deliver fantastic daily offers and experiences – all at an amazing price – that we hope you, your family, and friends will delight and revel in.
And here's our guarantee to you - the Cudo Satisfaction Guarantee!
When you purchase any offer with us, if you're not 100% satisfied that either
a) the offer you received was the same as it was described it to you; or
b) your expectations are not met when you redeem the offer (including circumstances where a merchant doesn’t fulfil the terms of offer for any reason), we’ll leave no stone unturned until we get things perfect! Just like we said we would!
And if we don't make you happy, then we'll refund your money, in full, no questions asked! (Well, maybe one or two questions, but you know what we mean!) Because when you're happy, we're happy! And if you’re not, then rest assured we'll do everything possible to remedy it straight away!
That's our guarantee to all our customers! That's the Cudo Satisfaction Guarantee! And that means shopping with Cudo just got a whole lot happier!
Please note that, as indicated on your voucher, in order to be eligible for the Satisfaction Guarantee, you must redeem, or make a booking to redeem, your voucher and contact Cudo prior to the final month of the period in which the voucher is valid for redemption (Redemption Period). No refunds or credits will be issued to customers in the final month of the Redemption Period for a voucher.
Cudo’s Satisfaction Guarantee - Terms and Conditions
1. CUDO Account-holders may be entitled to receive a full cash refund or credit in their CUDO account (“Refund”) on the terms set out in these terms and conditions if that CUDO Account holder:
(a) is not satisfied with the quality of the goods and services received pursuant to a voucher he/she has purchased on the Website (“Voucher”);
(b) is not satisfied that the goods or services provided by a Merchant conformed with the terms and conditions for that Deal;
(c) is not provided the goods or services by the merchant that the Cudo member should have received pursuant to the terms of the Voucher, including circumstances where a Merchant ceases to trade and enters bankruptcy or liquidation (as relevant).
(d) where a booking is required to redeem a Voucher, the Cudo member has made, or has attempted to make a booking prior to the ‘Must Book Before’ date as printed on the Voucher
3. All Cudo Account holders requesting a Refund will be required to provide a full account of their experience with the good and/or service and full particulars as to (a) why they are not satisfied with the quality of the goods and services that are the subject of a Voucher, and/or (b) why they are not satisfied that the goods or services provided by a Merchant conformed with the terms and conditions for that Deal as published on the Voucher and/or the Website and/or (c) the circumstances surrounding the Merchant not providing the goods or services that should have been provided pursuant to the terms of the Voucher (“Particulars”). In addition to Particulars, Cudo members are encouraged to provide feedback on how CUDO can improve its services to members.
4. CUDO reserves the right to verify the validity and veracity of some or all of the Particulars at any time, including (but not limited to) by consulting with the relevant merchant responsible for fulfilment of the Deal and/or by asking the CUDO account holder for additional information or documentation.
5. Where CUDO concludes that a complaint is invalid or that a CUDO Account-holder’s Particulars are misleading, incorrect and/or deceptive, CUDO reserves
the right to refuse a Refund (in its sole discretion).
6. Where a CUDO Account-holder has previously received a Refund from CUDO (including pursuant to these terms and conditions), CUDO reserves the right to refuse a further request for a Refund made by that CUDO Account-holder (in its sole discretion).
7. Certain Deals require a CUDO Account-holder to make a booking to redeem their Voucher with a Merchant prior to the ‘Must Book Before’ date as printed on the Voucher. CUDO Account-Holders should make sure they are aware of the Must Book Before date. If a CUDO Account does not make, or attempt to make, a booking with the Merchant prior to the ‘Must Book Before’ date as printed on the Voucher, CUDO reserves the right to refuse a Refund (in its sole discretion).
8. The value of the Refund will be the same as the purchase amount of the corresponding Voucher. If cash, the Refund will be paid directly into the bank account which the CUDO Account-holder used to purchase the Voucher. If the Refund is made as CUDO credit, this will be made available in the CUDO Account-holders registered CUDO Account
9. CUDO reserves the right to resolve a CUDO Account-holder’s complaint and/or dissatisfaction with the goods and/or services provided by a Merchant via other means prior to paying any Refund to that CUDO Account-holder, including (but not limited to) repairing or replacing any good and/or resupplying the relevant good or service that is the subject of the Voucher.
10. Any Refund provided to a CUDO Account-holder is in no way an admission of guilt or liability by or on behalf of CUDO or the admission of any other fact in connection with any act or omission which led to the request for a Refund being
submitted by a CUDO Account-holder.
11. CUDO’s Satisfaction Guarantee policy may be amended or cancelled at CUDO’s sole discretion.