- Fine Print
- Time to tee off at the Goonawarra Golf Club at Sunbury, only 30 minutes drive from the CBD!
- Today you and a playing buddy get 18-holes of golf and pay only $49! You save 55% off the usual price of $104
- Offer also includes full use of a motorised buggy
- They’ll even issue you with a $100 voucher to use toward any adult club membership, which gives you unlimited access to the club during daylight savings months!
- Buy as many vouchers as you like and really bring down that handicap!
- Goonawarra’s a challenging championship course, designed by Tony Cashmore, that offer plenty of natural hazards that are sure to offer something to every golfer no matter their ability
What We Like
Thankfully, with the advent of trousers, men are no longer required to wear grass skirts anymore. And that’s because grass, despite its ubiquitous nature, is quite often an utter nuisance. It itches for a start, has a propensity towards bindi-eye and requires a large part of weekends to mow. Dogs have also been known to use it as their own personal toilet.
However, take vast swathes of the stuff, manicure it professionally, pop little flags and holes around it and call it a golf course and the humble thatch of grass soon takes on majestic properties.
And there can be no better use of grass than at Goonawarra Golf Club in Sunbury, about a 30-minute drive north-west of the CBD. They’ve got acres of the stuff, meticulously manicured and turned out as one of Melbourne’s best championship regional courses all designed by master designer, Tony Cashmore.
And today, dear fans of the nine-iron, you and a playing buddy can get up close and personal with Goonawarra’s exquisite example of grass with this ball-clubbing offer.
Because today you get 18-holes, for two players, plus a motorised buggy all for just $49! Normally, if you and a mate fronted-up to Goonawarra without Cudo in hand, you’d be springing $104 for the privilege. But forget that today, by hitting that ‘Buy Now’ button, the price dramatically reduces by a cool $55, as if by magic.
PLUS, they’ll issue you with a $100 voucher to put toward any adult club membership! This membership entitles you to unlimited access to the club outside of competition times. So you can swing to your heart’s content!
Goonawarra is a picturesque championship-quality 18-holer with plenty of hazards to keep you interested and snuffle any wayward ball, and has plenty to test any golfer no matter your playing ability.
So if you enjoy golf, you enjoy grass or you just enjoy saving a swathe of hard-earned cash, then you know what to do – grab this great golfing offer before it’s all too late. What else will you be doing this weekend? Mowing the lawn?
- Offer valid for six months from 26th December 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Offer is not valid for existing group bookings
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Bookings are to be made by phoning (03) 9744 4344 (extension #1)
- All course and dress regulations must be adhered to
- Offer does not include club hire
- You must be in possession of a valid driver’s license to drive the golf buggies
- Not valid with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
- The $100 voucher toward membership is only valid for one person, cannot be used by multiple people and can only be redeemed once
- The $100 voucher goes towards unlimited access outside of competition times. Competition times are Saturday from dawn to 3.00pm and Wednesdays from 9.30am to 11.00am