- Fine Print
- Get a little gluttonous with an Indian and Nepalese banquet for two people for just $45 at Level One Restaurant & Bar!
- Valued at $100, today you save 55% and enjoy a fabulous feast at one of Melbourne’s finest!
- Both you and your banquet buddy will receive a glass of bubbles on arrival. That’ll get things off to a good start!
- Pappadums and mint chutney is first up for you to share as you await the brimming banquet to begin!
- Entrees are next on the menu! Sink your teeth into some delicious samosas, onion bjahi and garlic chicken!
- A share platter of mains is yours! You’ll get three between you! Sample dishes like butter chicken, lamb curry and even vegetarian dishes for the herbivores! (All meat can be substituted if requested)
- It wouldn’t be a true Indian or Nepalese feast without rice and bread! Both are yours too!
- Sweet tooth alert! Galub jamun or ice cream is on the menu for dessert, as well as milk dumplings!
- PLUS you get a bottle of wine to share as well. Choose either Sav Blanc or Shiraz! The perfect accompaniment for your fine fare!
- AND complimentary coffee or tea is yours as well. What a way to end the evening!
- Today you save 55 bucks and get to hit Melbourne’s trendy Lygon Street for a feast to remember!
What We Like
Out of all the seven deadly sins, perhaps the one most of us partake in often (apart from lust, but let’s not go there!) is the apparent sin of gluttony. We love a good feed, let’s face it! And if we can get a little extra grub then bring it on! And why not? In many cultures leaving your plate with even a scrap of food left over is a major slap in the face to the chef, so it’s almost good to be bad!
Today’s Cudo allows you to be culturally polite and feast on a sumptuous banquet for just $45 at Level One Restaurant & Bar in Carlton! Valued at 100 bucks, today you get a lunch or dinner for two brimming with a selection of delicious delicacies!
You and a friend will be treated to banquet containing:
- It’s all about first impressions! And with a glass of sparkling wine each on arrival you’re off to a good start!
- Pappadums and mint chutney are sliding across your table for you to tuck into while you await your feast to begin!
- Entrée will see you sinking your teeth into delicious samosas, onion bjahi and garlic chicken!
- Mains will see you feasting on three share dishes from the delicious menu. Sample such tasty treats as butter chicken, lamb curry or for you herbivores some easily substituted vegetarian options!
- It wouldn’t be an Indian or Nepalese feast without rice and bread. Both are yours to enjoy with your mains!
- Galub jamun or ice cream is on the menu for dessert, as well as milk dumplings! So get your sweet tooth in gear and lock yourself in for a treat!
PLUS you get a bottle of wine to share as well! Select from a bottle of McWilliams Hanwood sauvignon Blanc or McWilliams Hanwood Shiraz!
AND complimentary coffee or tea is yours as well; the perfect way to end an evening of fine fare!
All this is valued at $100. Today you save $55 and get in touch with your gluttonous side for an amazing night out on Lygon Street!
- Offer valid for six months from 21st April 2011
- Bookings essential and subject to availability (Please phone and leave a message so the restaurant can confirm your booking thereafter)
- One voucher per couple, per night
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- This offer is for dine-in only
- Not redeemable for cash and not valid with any offer