- Fine Print
- Dig in to a two course lunch or dinner for two in the CBD or trendy South Melbourne!
- It’s all thanks to the super modern Wood n' Chimney, who today, will only make you pay $49!
- First up – any entrée off the menu (excluding tasting platter)
- Devour the classic calamari fritti, nachos, a trio of dips with warn bread or crunchy bruschetta
- Then move onto a main each – including seafood options!
- There’s the Polo Avocado (penne tosses with chicken, avocado and more), the harissa lamb steak served with velvety potato mash and slow roasted baby onion and the seafood risotto
- Or if pizza is more your thing, experiment with the tandoori chicken, Thai chicken and mango, Greek lamb, prosciutto or vegetarian options!
- There’s even a range of vegetarian and gluten free options available
- You can wash it all down with your very own bottle of 30 miles chardonnay, Semillon Sauvignon, Shiraz or Cabernet Sauvignon
You pick the location – CBD or South Melbourne and save yourself an appetising 57%!
What We Like
- Valid for 6 months from 7th Feb 2013
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Maximum two diners per voucher
- Bookings are essential and are subject to availability
- To book please call the location you chose at checkout or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book quoting your full name and voucher number
- You must present your printed voucher at your appointment
- A 48 hour cancellation policy applies or your voucher is void (includes no-shows)
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Valid at the location you select at checkout
- Valid for dine-in only
- Each meal must be finished before ordering the next
- Two hour seating limit applies per sitting
- Not valid for takeaway of leftovers
- The tasting plate plate is not included in the entree options
- One voucher may be used per booking
- Gluten free options come at an extra charge to be paid directly to the restaurant
332 Clarendon Street