Awesome open-water fishing adventure at Apollo Bay
Reel in the big one with Apollo Bay Fishing & Adventure Tours on the Great Ocean Road. Just $55pp for a half-day open-water fishing adventure! Makes the perfect FATHER'S DAY gift!
- It's an awesome half-day ocean water fishing adventure with the expert pros from Apollo Bay Fishing & Adventure Tours!
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR FATHER'S DAY!
- Don't pay the typical $110 per person, today just $55 each! That's a catch of fresh fish and an even tastier 50% saving
- Offer includes all the gear you’ll need – rods, bait, safety equipment and more. And there’s a maximum of 20 people per adventure
- It’s either AM or PM and fish Bass Strait for snapper, flathead, gummy shark, squid and more
- BYO your own food and drink
- Suits anyone, of any fishing ability, from aged 6-plus
- Plus, you'll receive a further 10% off your next trip with Apollo Bay Fishing & Adventure Tours
- If you book your tour for a weekday, you get a free seal colony tour voucher. You can redeem both experiences on the same day or on separate days
Shoplifting aside, one of the best ways to lower exorbitant grocery bills is to scrounge for leftovers from dumpsters. As that’s prohibitively disgusting, the next best way is to catch and/or grow your own.
And if there’s one thing better than some fresh tasty fish fillets, battered and deep-fried, it has to be the knowledge that you caught it yourself: you, man, beast, a fight for survival and a post-tale of delicious tartare sauce.
And if you’d like to lower your grocery bill and save even more money doing it, look no further than today’s rather un-fishy Cudo offering. It’s a half-day fishing trips and all from Apollo Bay Fishing & Adventure Tours in, you guessed it, Apollo Bay down on the Great Ocean Road. (Please check T&Cs for blockout times.)
And today you get to play ‘man versus (aquatic) beast’ with a half-day open-water fishing adventure for just $55 per person. Don’t pay the typical $110 and you decide if you want AM or PM (best to go when they’re biting, however.) The trip’s ideal for any fisherman of any experience and includes all the gear you’ll need – rod, bait, safety gear and tackle. Plus, all the expert advice and knowledge of Apollo Bay’s pros.
You’ll take in the spectacular views of the Otway Ranges and the beauty of Bass Strait and the southern ocean. The offer’s available seven days and is perfect for family or social groups (ages 6+). Fish for snapper, flathead, gummy shark, squid and assortment of reef fish. The offer also comes with 10% off your next tour too!
So if you want to feel the wind in your hair, the struggle of man versus nature, a slight feeling of seasickness even, don’t watch Parliament Question time, go fishing instead with the pros from Apollo Bay Fishing & Adventure Tours. You’re saving 50% on an awesome half-day open-water fishign adventure and, if all goes to plan, gorging on a fish feast too when the boat returns to the jetty. BYO tartare.
Located off Apollo Bay on Victoria's spectacular Great Ocenan Road, Apollo Bay Fishing & Adventure Tours bring you over 20 years of fishing experience in the area. They offer all kinds of fishing adventures, from absolute beginners through to the experienced fisherman. They provide all the equipment you'll need for a fishing experience you'll never forget.
- Apollo Bay Harbour
Trafalgar Street Apollo Bay, Victoria, 3233
- (03) 5237 7888/0418 121 784
- Offer valid until 31st March 2013
- Blockout times include: 20th of December 2012 - 29th of January 2013. Any public holidays, Melbourne Cup Day and Labour Day. And 3rd-6th November 2012 and 9th-11th March 2013
- Unlimited vouchers can be purchased; however a maximum of 15 per booking and a maximum of 20 on the boat
- Please BYO all food and drink
- Boat leaves from Apollo Bay Harbour, Trafalgar Street, Apollo Bay
- Offer does not include any transfers
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability and weather on (03) 52377888 or 0418 121 784 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Bookings can be made seven days between 8am- 9pm
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit the voucher
- To ensure availability you must book one-month before the end of validity otherwise bookings are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- Minimum age is six years
- Not available with any other offer/promotion and not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 01/03/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.