- Fine Print
- Bake up a storm with a SIX hour sourdough bread making workshop at Prickleberry Sourdough in Ballarat!
- You’ll get a 6 hour workshop to learn how to make your very own sourdough bread
- Course covers making your own sourdough leaven (an agent that causes the dough to rise) as well as mixing and kneading dough, adding fruits, spices and grains and hand shaping each loaf
- PLUS the perfect way to bake the end product!
- Don’t pay $150, today this wonderful experience is yours for just $59
- Students will make at least four loaves of different types of sourdough bread, plus have tastings throughout the day
- At the end of the day you can take your new sourdough, a home pack of ingredients and notes home with you!
- Includes teas, coffees, snacks and a barbecue lunch too!
Courses run on the third Saturday of each month – e.g. 16th February, 16th March, 20th April, 18th May, 20th July and more!
What We Like
- Offer valid for classes from 16th Feb - 19th Oct 2013
- Bookings Essential and subject to availability
- To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting voucher number and preferred date
- Course dates include: 16th February, 16th March, 20th April, 18th May, 20th July, 17th August, 21st September, 19th October
- Unlimited per person
- Voucher not redeemable for cash
- Voucher cannot be used with other offers or promotions