Be a pilot for a day in this super realistic flight simulator!
Get behind the controls of Melbourne's only Airbus A320 flight simulator! Yes, an awesome hour of fun for just $135 and all at St Kilda! Ideal for anyone aged 10 and up!
- Get behind the joystick of Melbourne’s only Airbus A320 flight simulator!
- You’re paying just $135 for an awesome hour of super realistic airborne fun and all from Fly A Jet Sim
- The simulator is based in St Kilda
- Ideal for anyone aged 10 or up AND you can buy as many as you like too!
- Take-off, land, bank, control the plane! You’re in the hands of experienced pilots too
Do you fret about your pilot keeling over at the controls from cardiac arrest every time you fly? Well, fear no longer, today you’re improving your piloting skills and it’s all thanks to Fly A Jet Sim in St Kilda!
That’s right, pay just $135 and you’re scoring an awesome hour of fun in Fly A Jet Sim’s super realistic Airbus A320 flight simulator (the only one of its kind in Sydney). Anyone aged 10 or older can do it, and, as you never actually leave the ground, even the most nervous passenger can have a go!
Here’s what’s included in your full hour of sim action...
- A pre-flight briefing and hands-on guidance in the simulator from an experienced pilot
- Realistic 180 degree truly curved screen visual system featuring award-winning Immersaview technology
- Your choice of thousands of airports from around the world to take off and land in
- Family and friends won’t be left out of the action via a CCTV link
- Flying a plane of this size is a two-man job, so Fly A Jet Sim's will pair you up with another Cudo voucher holder OR you can BYO a co-pilot yourself if they pick up the deal too. At the lesson's half-way you'll you swap over to experience both roles. Or if you haven't got a 2IC, an experienced pilot will sit in as your second in command
Whether you’ve never even been to an airport before or you’re an experienced pilot you’ll enjoy Fly A Jet Sim’s super realistic flight simulator! Buy as many as you like and they’re open seven days a week! Look, it may not give you the skills to safely land a commercial jet-liner and garner the accolades of indebted passengers; however, it will give you a rather awesome $140 saving!
Melbourne's latest and only Airbus A320 passenger jet simulator. Fly A Jet Sim's A320 simulator is based in St Kilda. Can you take off and land in an Airbus Jet Aircraft (A320)? Their simulators can be used by anybody from those who have no flight experience right the way up to airline captains. Anyone can do it with their friendly instructors. Come and give it a go and enjoy this unique experience.
- Offer valid for six months from 19th December 2012
- Offer not valid from 22nd December 2012 to 10th January 2013
- Buy as many as you like
- Simulator is based at: 3/598 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004
- Bookings are essential and there are bookings available seven days a week
- Bookings to be made online at: www.flyajetsim.com/bookings.html
- Provide Cudo unique voucher number when booking
- Take your printed Cudo voucher with you to your booking
- You will be flying as part of a two person crew
- Vouchers are subject to availability, and weekend periods are especially busy so book in early to avoid disappointment
- You must book in one month before the end of the validity period to ensure a booking. If you fail to make a booking by this time, your voucher will be subject to forfeiture
- Suitable for ages 10 and up (accompanied by an adult up to 15 years)
- Not redeemable for cash and not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 20/05/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.