- Fine Print
- $20 of superb gelato for an amazing $9
- Choose anything from the amazing range of flavours of gelato, ice-cream and frozen yoghurt
- Lick it in a cone or take it home in a tub
- Fritz Gelato is made daily from only the freshest ingredients and is entirely preservative-free
- Available from Richmond, South Melbourne, St Kilda or South Yarra locations
What We Like
Australians, for the most part, appear an amiable and agreeable bunch. However, scratch the surface a little and we can often be a nation plagued by consternation and disagreement.
For example, nothing riles us all up more than the perennial AFL-versus-league debate. Queenslanders will claim, without any tangible proof, they’ve got the best beaches; while you certainly don’t want the monarchists anywhere near those republicans.
Even the weather will split the nation. The pro-winter camp claiming the Australian summer is simply months of unbearable sticky heat, marauding insect swarms and men in overly revealing swim trunks.
But if there is one irrefutable advantage of summer it’s thongs! Oh, and ice cream; the sweet, sweet, creamy, unadulterated pleasure that is aerated ice-confection perched atop a crunchy edible conical cone.
Which leads us to today’s ice-cool Cudo. It’s even better than ice cream! It’s gelato from the masters at Fritz Gelato. You get $20 of their icy mastery for the amazing price of just $9! That’s right – nine bucks!
Available at Fritz Gelato’s four Melbourne outlets – Richmond, South Melbourne, St Kilda and South Yarra – you get to pick from their staggering array of flavours – many Australian award winners – and you can lick it how you like it – in cones, tubs or take-home packs.
And if today’s incredible Cudo price doesn’t get you over the line then take heart that Fritz’s product is good for you, too. All its products are made fresh daily, are preservative-free and many contain fresh fruits and nuts. All its sorbets are fat, dairy, gluten, rennet and gelatin-free.
So if you want a fantastic offer that you simply can’t argue with then it has to be today’s wonderful Cudo from the gelato geniuses at Fritz Gelato.
- Available for three months from 23rd September 2010
- Offer is only available for gelato products (including ice cream, gelato and frozen yoghurt)
- Only one voucher per customer
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not available with any other offer
- Not available at the Lorne store