Dine by the water over lunch or dinner in Docklands
Dine by the water over lunch or dinner at Renzo's Bar Café Italiano in Docklands! Just $59 gets TWO people a stunning three-course meal with wine too! Today you save a bellissimo 65%!
- Dine by the water's edge over lunch or dinner at Renzo's Bar Café Italiano in Docklands!
- Only $59 for this stunning three course meal for two people!
- Don't pay $171! Today you save a bellissimo 65%!
- Choose ANY two entrées, mains and desserts from the delicious Italian menu
- And enjoy any two glasses of house wine or non-alcoholic drinks
- Buy as many as you like and make Renzo's your staple dining destination!
The docklands of Melbourne used to be home to bone grinders, wool washers and candle makers. Now it's home to spice grinders, dishwashers and food makers. And Renzo's bar Café Italiano is one such modern addition!
Head to the horseshoe bay of Docklands and you'll enjoy a three course lunch or dinner for two at the dining pioneer of this watery precinct! It's only $59 to dine at the first bar and cafe in the area. Normally it would cost $171 but today it's yours with a bellissimo 65% saving!
If you're an Italian aficionado or just appreciate the cuisine now and again, there's a whole country to be explored! And you can choose ANY two entrées, mains and desserts from the menu!
Your starting point are the entrées. Begin with Melanzane al Forno, a layer of eggplant fried and then baked with bocconcini and Napoli sauce. Try the Squazzata di Cozze with fresh mussels, tomato, white wine, olive oil and herbs. Or imbibe in the traditional Antipasto all'Italiana with a fresh selection of appetisers.
Then it's onto mains with the likes of mushroom and duck risotto, handmade prawn and salmon stuffed ravioli, ricotta and spinach crepes with Napoli sauce, crumbed veal with fontina cheese and grilled eggplant sformato (like a soufflé), and prosciutto wrapped chicken breast.
The finale is the dessert selection with fine homemade gelatos, upside down apple tarts drowned in butterscotch sauce, lemon tarts smothered with King Island double cream and the notoriously delicious tiramisu!
And to complement your choice of dishes, you can also choose any two glasses of house wine or non-alcoholic options from the menu.
So click on the 'Buy Now' button and buy as many as you like. You can use one voucher between two people each time you go. There's an entire country of wine and food to be explored so sip, sup and savour your lunch or dinner for two by the water's modern edge in Docklands!
Situated in the heart of Docklands, Renzo's Bar Café Italiano was the first café/bar to open in the riverside precinct. Stylish and modern, it exudes a warm and vibrant atmosphere.
Renzo's seats 160 people, with an outdoor area, and serves authentic Italian cuisine and wood fired pizza. Owners Renzo and Anna Mammolito, with their combined experience in hospitality, owned a well-known and successful restaurant in Armadale - Café Renzi.
So, for authentic Italian fare by the Yarra, visit Renzo’s Bar Café Italiano today.
- 46 New Quay Promenade
Docklands, VIC, 3008
- 03 9640 0550
- Offer valid until 25th December 2012
- Excludes Saturday nights
- Dine in only – no takeaway
- Bookings are essential via phone or online at www.renzosbar.com
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Must provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed voucher on arrival at the restaurant
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Voucher must be used between two people
- Maximum of one voucher to be used per visit
- Maximum of two vouchers to be used per table
- Voucher must be spent on food and house wine or other non-alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic selections to be used on house wine range only
- You must be 18 years or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Unused value is forfeited and additional charges are to be paid for at restaurant
- Not redeemable for cash, therefore no cash refund for part redemptions
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions
Not valid on Fathers Day
- You are required to make a booking before 25/11/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.