- Fine Print
- Do something a little different and check out La Di Da’s burlesque show in the Melbourne CBD!
- This fabulous entertainment package for two is just $19 instead of the regular $44!
- It includes entry for two into the three hour Friday night show and a glass of bubby, wine or house spirit each!
- Plus you can whet your appetite with a delicious array of canapés!
- Stick around afterwards and dance the night away!
Buy as many as you like!
What We Like
If you were unlucky enough to catch a Friday night episode of Young Talent Time in 2012 you’d be forgiven for thinking that dinner and dancing don’t go together at all. But you’re bound to have a change of heart once you grab today’s fabulous Cudo from La Di Da in Melbourne’s CBD!
Simply hit that ‘buy now’ button, grab a friend, and then sit back, relax and enjoy a three hour burlesque show featuring some of Australia’s favourite burlesque stars! This fabulous entertainment package for two is worth $44 but can be yours today for just $19!
It’s available every Friday night and includes:
Entry for two into the famous La Di Da burlesque show – that’s up to three hours of sensational burlesque entertainment from 6pm til 9pm
An alcoholic beverage each – you each get to choose either a glass of Rothbury Estate bubbly, red or white or a basic spirit
Canapes from 6pm til 8pm – including tummy tempters like Korean dumplings, sausage rolls, vegetarian samosas and smoked salmon, dill and mustard puffs (approximately five canapes per person).
The canapés are mouth-watering and you can order additional food and drinks on the night. Every Friday features around eight riveting burlesque shows that are sure to whet your appetite and tickle your fancy! And the good times needn’t stop when the shows end, because La Di Da Bar and Restaurant is open til the wee hours so you can party the night away!
It’s just $19 for two people to enjoy a night of food, drinks and burlesque performances in the heart of Melbourne! So get clicking on that big yellow button and discover the joy that dinner and dancing can bring when Rob Mills isn’t involved.
- Voucher is valid for three months from 13th January, 2013
- Valid on Fridays only, show runs from 6pm to 9pm and you can stick around for as long as you like afterwards
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Voucher must be used in one visit
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- All bookings must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone bookings will be taken)
- Please provide your full name, the date you would like to attend, number of guests and redemption codes when booking
- Please present print out of Cudo voucher on the night of your booking
- Dress code is strictly smart casual
- A 24 hour cancellation or re-scheduling policy applies or your voucher will be void
- Any no-shows forfeit voucher
- La Di Da abides by the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) regulations and has the right to enforce them
- Ages 18+ for entry and alcohol consumption – proof of age is required
- Voucher not redeemable for cash
Voucher not valid with any other offers or promotions