- Fine Print
- Explore wineries, art and nature in the Dandenong and Yarra Ranges with Private Budget Tours Australia for only $69!
- You’ll be picked up in Melbourne’s CBD at 8:30am – 9am
- All you need to do is meet at one of the designated spots in Melbourne: Flinders Street Station, South Yarra Station, and Fitzroy Street in St Kilda
- Group sizes range from 2 – 9 people, so you can enjoy a small and intimate tour!
- Walk through forest plantations of the Dandenong Ranges!
- Appreciate art with a walking tour through a sculpture garden created by William Ricketts
- Take in the scenery with a drive through the mountains to Healesville
- Enjoy wine and cheese tasting at Sticks, Yering Station and award winning Oakridge
- For an additional $5, payable directly to Private Budget Tours Australia, you can add a fourth winery tour at Domain Chandon with additional wine tasting
- Arrive back in Melbourne’s CBD at 4pm
- Buy as many vouchers as you like and save up to 51%!
What We Like
- Offer valid until 23rd of January 2014
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book your voucher please call 0401 244 377 or email email@example.com and quote your Cudo voucher number
- Please bring a printed copy of your Cudo voucher on the day
- Tour bookings should be made two weeks in advance
- Minimum amount of people on tour: 2
- Maximum amount of people on tour: 9
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18+)
- Inappropriate and offensive behaviour is not tolerated and the tour will terminate immediately without any refunds
- You will be picked up from CBD location and dropped off at CBD location when tour is finished
- You sign a consent form on the day of your tour which states in detail all of Private Budget Tours Australia’s terms and conditions
A proof of identification such as a valid International passport, an Australian passport or a current Australian driver’s license/key pass, must be provided for safety reasons