- Fine Print
- Go from water to sky with kiteboarding lessons from Kite Republic, St Kilda!
- If you’re going to have a vice, make it fast and make it high! And make it $169! That’s a 57% saving!
- It starts with the 5-Step Addiction Program – a series of small group lessons that take you from the beach to the sky in five hours!
- This course is designed especially for beginners! Perfect for anyone 10 and up!
- All equipment and safety gear is included and you also get a $100 voucher to use towards a new kite surfing kite between eight to 13 metres!
- Plus, an International Kiteboarding Organisation (IKO) Certificate on completion
What We Like
The perfect marriage, as any kiteboarder would agree, is the union between a kite… and a surfboard. And with today’s Cudo, you can be part of that happy union with Kite Republic’s 5-Step Addiction Program, on St Kilda West Beach.
If you’re going to have a vice, make it fast and make it high. And make it 60% off. Today, you (or the closet thrillseeker you’re buying for) are heading beachward to harness the power of the wind, with a piece of canopy fabric and rectangle of wood! It’s the MacGyver way of owning nature and you can do it for just $169!
You can reclaim your youth and wet your boardies all on the same day with the 5-Step Addiction Program – a series of small group lessons that take you from the beach to the water to the sky in five hours!
And here’s how the lesson will roll out:
- Step 1, call Kite Republic and book a date to start before 1st March 2013
- Step 2, “Kite Pilot” on the beach - this is the fastest and safest way to learn and develop solid kite skills before you attempt to use a board. 80% of Kiteboarding is kite control. And you start on the sand, to lay down a solid - yet soft - kite skill foundation.
- Step 3, “In the water”, strangely in the water - this step helps you build the confidence you need to be hooked into the kite, use the safety systems and gain the skills of self-rescue in the water.
- Step 4, “Board Rider” on the water - now that you can pilot a full sized kite in the water with safe, confident control, you’re ready to progress to a board. In this lesson you will develop the skills you need to Kiteboard safely and successfully on your own. And before you know it, you’ll be throwing mad tricks and sticking powered landings, MacGyver style!
- Step 5, receive an International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) Certificate on completion!
PLUS get a $100 voucher to use towards purchasing a new kite surfing kite between eight to 13 metres!
All equipment and safety gear is included, so all you have to do bring is yourself (or the closet kiteboarder). The marriage of the kite to the board is one that is sure to last an eternity, but the deal ain’t! So click that ‘Buy Now’ button and get some serious air under you – the outdoor kind – for only $169!
- Offer valid for two months from 14th February 2013
- Bookings essential via phone and subject to availability
- Must quote Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher at your first lesson
- One voucher to be purchased per person only
- Buy up to three vouchers as gifts for others
- Offer is designed for beginners only, for people aged 10 years or over only
- Lessons consist of three students to one instructor (small group learning environment)
- Lessons take place at St Kilda West Beach (off Beaconsfield Pde)
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash