Greece is good for you in this four course dinner
Go Greek with a four-course dinner for two at Florina's Greek Tavern, Malvern! Only $49 for shared entrée, seafood, main, dessert & wine! Buy as many as you like and save a smashing 51%!
- Opa! Enjoy a four course dinner for two at Florina’s Greek Tavern in Malvern
- Don’t pay $100! It’s only $49, so buy as many as you like and save 51%!
- Shared entrée of dips, Saganaki cheese, marinated roast capsicum and hot bread
- Seafood with fried calamari, fish and garlic prawns with Greek salad
- Mixed meat dishes (chef’s choice), served with potatoes from the oven
- Dessert including a selection of homemade sweets and strong Greek coffee
- And two glasses of finely selected red or white wine
As the Games approach, we're reminded of its ancient Greek heritage. There were sacrifices, footraces and finally, feasting. The adding of food to celebration is thoroughly Greek and you can still experience it today at Florina's Greek Tavern in Malvern!
With today's Cudo, you and a friend can devour four courses of traditional, homemade Greek cuisine for only $49! That's a colossal saving of 51%!
Opa! Here's what two people get to enjoy over dinner:
- Entrée - shared plate of mixed dips, Saganaki cheese, marinated roast capsicum and hot bread
- Seafood - fried calamari, fish and garlic prawns, served with Greek salad
- Meats - mixed meat dishes (chef’s choice), served with potatoes from the oven
- Dessert - selection of homemade sweets and strong Greek coffee
- Wine – two glasses of finely selected wine – white or red
And like the Games, you can enjoy this offer again and again because you can buy as many vouchers as you like! And, if your friends have bought vouchers too, you can use up to two vouchers per table! So, make a booking for two… or four people.
All up, you’re getting four delicious Greek courses for two people at only $49! And while you’re making your way through the Mt Olympus equivalent of food, you can discuss the merits of eating (and celebrating) Greek style!
Florina's Greek Tavern is a traditional Greek restaurant specialising in fresh seafood and meats cooked over charcoal.
Many diners comment that they feel like they are eating in someone's home rather than a restaurant - it definitely has the ambience of a Greek village!
Great for an intimate dinner for two, a larger group or even a function!
- 209 Glenferrie Rd
Malvern, VIC, 3144
- 03 9509 1924
- Offer is valid for 12 months from 27th July 2012
- Not valid New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or Valentine’s Day
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Offer is valid for dinner Monday to Saturday only
- Bookings are essential by phone and subject to availability
- Must quote your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present a printed Cudo voucher at your appointment
- STRICTLY a maximum of two vouchers per table, per visit ONLY
- Dinner and service is for two people, per voucher
- A 48 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher will be forfeited (this includes no-shows)
- No B.Y.O. allowed with Cudo offer
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 27/06/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.