Head to the Snowy for a two, three or four night escape
Head to Marlo (near Lakes Entrance) for a two, three or four night escape for two! Save up to 52% on a spa suite at The Marlo Hotel! Enjoy wine, cheese and crackers on arrival, breakfasts and more!
- Head to the Snowy for a two, three or four night escape in a spa suite!
- You save up to 52% at The Marlo Hotel - where the Snowy River meets the sea
- Two people enjoy accommodation with a queen bed, spa bath and kitchenette
- There's a bottle of wine with cheese and crackers on arrival
- And daily continental breakfast with juice, tea, coffee, cereal and toast
- Plus one dinner at the hotel's restaurant on a night of your choice
- You're close to beaches, the Snowy River and Alpine National Parks
- Buy as many as you like and love the late 12pm check-out time too!
Seafood doesn’t just come from the sea. Ironically, it also comes from rivers. And in Marlo, there's an abundance of it in both places.
So get trout and about with a two, three or four night stay at The Marlo Hotel - right where the Snowy River meets the Tasman Sea.
There are plenty of chances to catch your own seafood and eat it! But there are other sights to see and things to do in this quiet corner of Victoria. Not only are there clear waterways and pristine beaches but stunning coastal trails, national parks and the paddle steamer Curlip II that cruises down the Snowy.
And you can choose how long you'd like to explore Marlo. Stay for two, three or four nights and save up to 52%!
You'll celebrate with a bottle of wine and cheese and crackers on arrival. And then you'll retreat to your room with queen bed, spa bath, sitting room, small fridge and tea, coffee and toast making facilities.
Each morning, you'll wake to the serenity and enjoy a continental breakfast for two people with fruit juice, tea, coffee, cereal and toast to start your day. And on one evening of your choice, you'll get to devour dinner at the hotel's restaurant.
Here you can take in the stunning sunset views of East Gippsland while enjoying dinner on a night of your choice, with any main meal of your choice - like Porterhouse steak, sticky lamb shank or the freshly caught gummy shark or flathead fillets and more!
You're close to the Snowy region's attractions of Cape Conran, Errinundra and the Alpine National Parks - plus, a range of activities like waterskiing, swimming, surfing, bike riding and of course, fishing.
And there's no need to rush because you can check out at a late 12pm! So get clicking on that 'Buy Now' button as many times as you like and get trout and about in Marlo!
Marlo is a holiday and fishing village at the mouth of the Snowy River, popular with fisherman, water enthusiasts and anyone who wants a bit of seaside relaxation.
At the heart of the town sits the Marlo Hotel, perched on the hill, overlooking the estuaries and entrance. The Marlo Hotel, established in 1886, has been operating for over 120 years, offering good food, cold beverages, clean ocean air and a friendly pub atmosphere.
- 19 Argyle Parade
Marlo , VIC, 3888
- 03 5154 8201
- Offer valid for nine months from the 26 September 2012
- Not valid on public holidays
- Blockout date are from 23 December 2012 to 01 February 2013 and 25 March to 07 April 2013
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Limit of two vouchers to be used per booking
- You can make consecutive bookings
- Bookings are essential by phone and subject to availability
- Must provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the venue
- 48 hours' cancellation and re-scheduling policy applies or your voucher is void
- If you fail to show for your appointment, your voucher is void
- Additional guests will incur extra charges, please call to enquire
- Dinner for two people included one main meal each
- Voucher is not valid with any other offers or promotions
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 27/05/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.