It's cool jazz and top fare at The Commune Café
A tasty $25 scores TWO people lunch at The Commune Café at East Melbourne! Both of you score a main, cake slice, coffee and a glass of wine on this tummy tickling midweek offer!
- Two terrific offers from The Commune Café on Parliament Place at East Melbourne!
- Offer one – score a lunch for two people, Monday to Friday, for just $25! Both diners score a main, glass of wine, cake dessert and a coffee!
- Offer two – it’s dinner and show at The Commune’s sensational Thursday night jazz evenings featuring some of Australia’s smoothest artistes! Just $49 gets you both entrée, main, a glass of wine and a coffee each! The jazz plays from 6pm-9pm and there’s a full bar until 11pm
- You choose! Lunch or dinner and show! Jazz or no jazz!
To fully appreciate the fine art of jazz music, one should possess a beret, skivvy-styled turtleneck and pencil-thin moustache. However, if you have none of these, nor particularly like jazz music, there’s something for everybody with today’s smooth sounding Cudo offering from The Commune Café on Parliament Place on East Melbourne.
Hate jazz, yet love eating a scrumptious lunch all the same? Well, snare today’s Cudo offering for a mere $25 and you and a friend score lunch, Monday through Friday, at the sensation Commune!
Or if you dig jazz so much it makes your beret twirl, then today’s Cudo also gets you and a jazz-lovin’ pal into Commune’s jazz evenings every Thursday night and all for only $49. Here’s how both deals work…
A $25 midweek lunch offer for two people: Yes, it’s lunch for you and a lucky lunching companion. You both score any mains off the lunchtime counter (including quiche, pasta and salads), any cake from the cake menu, and it all gets finished with a glass of wine and a coffee at finale!
Or it’s jazz and dinner for two on Thursday nights: Find a jazz lovin’ buddy, book your table and get along to the Commune for cool, smooth jazz and dinner too! Pay just $49 and the two of you score entrees, mains each (from choices such as porterhouse steak, veggie stack or roast chicken), a glass of vino and a coffee to finish. The jazz plays from 6pm-9pm (check website for coming artists) and there’s a full bar service to 11pm.
Love lunch? Then you’ll love today’s very tasty Cudoo offering and all from The Commune Café! Love jazz? Well, you'll love it twice as much with dinner and show for two each and every Thursday night! Save as much as $31 on the lunch offer and a super swinging $54 on the dinner deal! More than enough to invest in a new turtleneck and beret!
If you want a unique dining experience in the heart of Melbourne, look no further than Jazz institution, The Commune.
Built in 1878 and originally used as residential terraces, known as Tasma Terrace and now home to the National Trust and The Commune Cafe. The transformation of the basement into a café bar showcases Tasma Terrace as a vibrant and exemplary use of Melbourne’s principle heritage buildings.
The Commune includes a café, patisserie, wine bar, three private function rooms and an adjacent courtyard, which provides a unique outdoor dining area an oasis in the heart of Melbourne. The café retains all of the acclaimed heritage significance of Tasma Terrace while adding a new dynamic contemporary operation to this heritage building
- 2 Parliamnent Place
East Melbourne, , 3002
- Offer is valid from the 27th of June until the 14th of September 2012
- Valid for lunch Monday to Friday only OR Jazz night on Thursdays only
- A maximum of two vouchers per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and state your full name, Cudo voucher number, preferred dates and contact number
- Please print your voucher and present it for redemption
- Maximum of two vouchers per table
- Must be used in one visit by two people only
- Choose any mains from the menu (excluding special board)
- Non-alcoholic drinks available
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit the voucher
- Specific booking times and dates are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed - we recommend booking as soon as you receive your voucher
- Not available with any other offer or promotion and not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 15/08/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.