Learn how to relieve sore, tight muscles from the professionals
Relieve sore, tight muscles with FIVE one-hour stretch and self-massage classes for only $19! Learn from the professionals at Rebound Sports Physiotherapy in Abbotsford and save 75%!
- It's FIVE stretch and self-massage classes at Rebound Sports Physiotherapy in Abbotsford!
- Normally valued at $75, but today it's all yours for an unbelievable 19 bucks!
- Each ONE-HOUR class, conducted by movement specialists, aims to fix your current muscular injuries by improving your stability and flexibility
- Includes a balanced mix of fitball, floor-based and foam roller stretches, self-massage and a series of individualised muscle release techniques
- Caters to all levels of ability with easily-adoptable stretches which can be copied at home
- Plus a $10 voucher to use towards a foam roller and spikey ball
Classes run on Monday (6pm), Tuesday (7pm), Wednesday and Thursday (1pm) and Saturday (9am)
Tight muscles, like children and computers that suddenly freeze, need to be brought into submission with a firm hand.
Discipline your muscles with today's Cudo from the professionals at Rebound Sports Physiotherapy in Abbotsford who are offering FIVE stretch and self-massage classes for an unbelievable 19 bucks!
Learning the correct way to stretch your muscles with these five classes would normally set you back $75, but thanks to today's offer, you save a humungous 75%!
Conducted by movement specialists, each dynamic class runs for one hour and aims to fix your current muscular injuries by improving your stability and flexibility.
It offers a balanced mix of fitball, floor-based and foam roller stretches and self-massage, which helps you to release the major muscle groups most likely to have injuries. The class also covers a series of individualised muscle release techniques with the use of foam rollers and spikey balls.
All classes are designed to cater to everybody with easily-adoptable stretches which can be copied at home. And because classes have a maximum of 10 people, it's easy for the instructor to individually assist you in finding a correct position if required.
Better still, Rebound Sports Physiotherapy is chucking in a $10 voucher for you to use towards a foam roller and spikey ball, which you can keep to do your exercises at home!
Classes run five days a week on Monday (6pm), Tuesday (7pm), Wednesday and Thursday (1pm) and Saturday (9am) too so it's easy to redeem your five classes over three months.
C'mon, it's less than $4 per class, so hit that 'buy now' button now and learn to stretch and self-massage your muscles back to health!
Rebound Sports Physiotherapy is a boutique sports injury clinic situated just outside Melbourne’s CBD, in Abbotsford. Rebound Sports Physiotherapy aims to provide an elite service not only to professional athletes, but also the recreational and amateur sports lover.
Their clinicians are highly qualified professionals with experience across all levels of many sports, including AFL, cricket, tennis, gymnastics, basketball, swimming and netball. Because their clinicians work closely with athletes at the elite level of their sports, their treatments and ideas are at the cutting edge and are backed by the most recent research in the field.
- 266 Johnston Street
Abbotsford, VIC, 3067
- 03 9417 5470
- Offer valid for three months from 29th September 2012
- Bookings essential by phone on (03) 9417 5470 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Bookings subject to availability
- You must book your first appointment before the 29th of November 2012, your classes are valid for three months from your first appointment
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice will forfeit the voucher
- You must present your printed voucher at your booking
- Class times are subject to change
- One voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others
- Voucher not valid with any other offer or promotion
Voucher not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 29/11/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.