- Fine Print
- Let fly on the ice skating rink ALL DAY for only TEN BUCKS!
- You save $15 on entry, skate hire and all day skating at Medibank Icehouse in Docklands!
- Buy as many as you like and hit the two Olympic sized ice skating rinks!
- For beginners, there are FREE helmets and skate aids for hire
- Fun for everyone! Kids under six can even skate, as long as they’re accompanied by an adult
There are lockers for hire to store your stuff and the Igloo Café for post-skate snacks
What We Like
The closest Aussies get to a white Christmas is being sprayed with beer foam, crushing the shell of Auntie Sue’s pav and exposing one’s pre-summer bod at the Chrissy beach picnic. We can't even get it in July!
But as of today, the Aussie dream of a true white winter is a reality, and it's all thanks to the two Olympic sized ice skating rinks at the Medibank Icehouse
That's because with today’s Cudo, you’re taking on everybody's most fun winter tradition for only $10! Yes, ONLY TEN BUCKS for entry, skate hire and ALL DAY SKATING! You save $15!
Just turn up to Medibank Icehouse in Docklands, hand over your voucher, pick up your skates and fang around the rink until you turn blue!
And you don’t even have to hold onto your personals, so to speak. You can buy a locker token for only $3 and store your belongings for the duration of your skating session. You’ll need both your hand free anyhow! Just head to the skate hire area afterwards and grab your size skates then make your way into the rink and let fly!
Kids under six are welcome to skate (some are much better than the older folk) but they must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Otherwise, it’s a free-for-all.
If you’re a pro, the challenge will be to dodge the newbies. If you’re a newbie, then the challenge will be to stay vertical. But don’t start sweating in the cold. There are FREE helmets and skate aids for hire (also at $3). These are basically zimmer-frames on ice and not just for the elderly! Glide along without the fear of flailing like a beached walrus and build that confidence. You’ll be Torvill and Dean-ing it in no time!
If you want to bring a crowd to spectate and behold your glorious ice moves, they can come along and cheer from the sidelines for a small fee of $3. Otherwise, buy as many vouchers as you like and get the gang to join you on the ice!
And when you’ve skated your legs off, pick them up and take them over to the Igloo Café for a rest. There are myriad snack, drinks and hot food for you to purchase.
But before you don your mittens, get clicking on the ‘Buy Now’ button! It’s worth putting in caps because it’s ONLY TEN BUCKS TO SKATE ALL DAY!
- Offer Valid for August 2nd to Sept 30th
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher at the front desk to redeem
- Medibank Icehouse is open Mon – 9am – 7pm, Tues – Thursday – 9am – 4pm and 7pm – 10pm, Fri – Sunday – 9am – late
- Locker tokens not included in offer (can be purchased from the front desk for $3)
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash