Save $103 and feast on Melbourne's best Japanese
Want Melbourne's finest Japanese fare? Find it at Riverside Teppanyaki in the CBD! Only $77pp gets you a stunning NINE-COURSE feast for lunch or dinner AND a $103 saving too!
- Quell all Japanese culinary fantasies at Riverside Teppanyaki on Siddeley Street! Arguably one of Melbourne’s finest and most famous Japanese eateries!
- An incredible $77 per person lands each diner NINE magnificent courses for either lunch or dinner (please note the offer requires a minimum of two diners)
- You’re saving a super tasty 57% off the typical price of $180!
- All bases are covered with rice, miso, beef tataki, scallops, lobster, oysters, and the pièce de résistance – 120g of Wagyu striploin
- Plus, it’s all finished off with the popular Sapporo beer crepe flambéed with Grand Marnier, glazed with orange caramel sauce and served with French vanilla bean ice cream!
- Buy as many vouchers as you like and enjoy a Japanese feast you’ll long remember and all with a $103 saving!
- Opened for lunch Monday to Friday and dinner seven nights of the week!
Save for appearances in C-grade films, sadly there remains few employment opportunities for ninja graduates from the school of ninjitsu. After all, nunchakus, wearing black pajamas and exiting rooms via tiny smoke bombs have little place in the modern business world. However, if you'd like to experience some Japanese mastery without having to dodge a four-pointed flying star, look no further than today’s super delectable Cudo offering.
Does your stomach scream sensational Japanese but is beholden to your wallet demanding a 57% saving? Then today’s Cudo is like the samurai of tasty offers! Welcome to the uber-cool Riverside Teppanyaki, who rightly fly the flag writ large with “best”, “Japanese” and “Melbourne”.
And today let your wallet reveal the truth! Spring just $77 per person and you’re feasting on NINE sensational courses at Riverside Teppanyaki on Siddeley Street (please note, offer requires a two person minimum.)
You’re feasting on nine stunning courses that truly puts the "looks" into the “looks too good to eat” mantra! Typically you’d be paying $180 for all this Japanese mastery but today it equates to happy diners and a $103 saving! Here’s what’s on the menu…
- Start with crab salad with avocado wrapped in Hiramasa kingfish and baked in a secret sauce
- A trio of Yuzushu-flavoured wafu oyster, beef tataki and sashimi
- Succulent scallop sashimi sizzled with heated extra virgin olive oil and drizzled with wasabi pepper sauce
- Baked Japanese mushroom custard topped with uni
- Fresh greens topped with a selection of oyster and enoki mushrooms, flavoured with seaweed butter
- The freshest of Western Australia's rock lobster with a half shell lobster flamed with KJ motoyaki sauce
- Refresh with citrus sake sorbet to cleanse your palette
- Then it’s onto 120g Wagyu striploin served with spinach, bean sprouts and asparagus
- Enjoy Riverside Teppanyaki's garlic rice and their very own red and white miso soup
- And if you’ve still got room, finish the entire meal off with Crepe Suzette - it's Sapporo beer crepe freshly made on the teppan, flambéed with Grand Marnier then glazed with orange caramel sauce and served with French vanilla bean ice cream
Want to see more? Then check out the video below!
Located at North Wharf at the World trade centre, Riverside Teppanyaki is the newest and largest teppanyaki table in Australia, featuring 19 cooking stations and seating for up to 44 people. Using the latest technologies available for induction (electromagnetic) cooking and all-ceiling ventilation, Riverside Teppanyaki has been custom designed for your dining comfort.
At Riverside Teppanyaki they cook in a traditional Japanese teppanyaki style. Part of the allure is to watch the chef’s knife and cooking skills while your meal is being expertly prepared. Whether you are seated as a couple or in a group, you are involved in all the action as your menu is cooked to order.
- G16 Northbank Wharf Precinct, World Trade Centre
38 Siddeley Street
Melbourne, VIC, 3005
- 03 9329 9173
- Offer valid for three months from 15th September 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- You must have the set menu listed
- If not in possession of a Cudo voucher, the full price of $180pp must be paid
- The offer does not include any drinks
- Offer is as outlined and is not transferable to other menu items
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book, please phone (03) 9329 9173 stating you are a Cudo voucher holder and your Cudo voucher number
- Please present a printed copy of your Cudo voucher at redemption
- Voucher is valid for one person only
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not available with any other offer or promotion
- Lunch is Monday to Friday and dinner seven nights of the week
- You are required to make a booking before 15/11/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.