Save $61 on a Spanish tapas cooking event!
Just $39 for a hands-on, evening Spanish cooking event from Team Cuisine in Port Melbourne! Learn the art of tapas, feast on the results and, best of all, there's even sangria!
- Just $39 per person for a social, hands-on cooking event from Team Cuisine!
- Don’t pay the typical $100 for this evening Spanish food and sangria extravaganza – you’re saving 61%!
- The event is held each Wednesday and Friday evening from 5.30pm-7pm
- The event is held at 21 Graham Street Port Melbourne
- Taste three tapas dishes, and learn to make four more
- Includes two glasses of sangria each! Ola!
- Plus, there’s take-home recipes too
- Groups are to a maximum of 20 people only
- Get some buddies together for a fun night of Spanish food and fun
It’s often said not to let bulls loose in china shops. Likewise, rampaging, horned bovine in your lounge-room is far from a good idea either. That said, you can still get a taste of Spain without being gored by out of control cattle. And so say “ola” to today’s tasty Cudo offering.
It’s a fantastic Spanish inspired cooking event and all from the team at Team Cuisine.
Forget paying the typical $100 for an evening of sangria and tapas, today it’s a very tasty $39.
And here’s how it works. Simply snare your voucher at today’s great price. The event is each Wednesday and Friday evening from 5.30pm-7pm and you simply book your dates by visiting the booking schedule on Team Cuisine's website then input your details for a fun-filled evening where you not only learn how to make it courtesy of Team Cuisine, you get to gorge on as many as seven tapas dishes and two glasses of sangria each.
Team Cuisine prefer to call it a social event than a cooking class, so grab some buddies, grab your castanets and make a night of it. Team Cusine will prepare three tapas dishes for you to try, and then you get to prepare a further four yourself under their strict instruction!
Not only are you saving 61% off the typical price of $100, when the night’s all over you’ll even score take-home recipes to, well, take home.
Some don’t run amok like some crazed bull being agitated by a man with a red cape, if you want a true evening of Spanish food and wine then the ‘buy now’ button is where your finger needs to be pointed. You learn how to make, and subsequently feast on, seven tapas dishes and sangria! A top night of fun with friends, and no smashed china too!
With a business and 30-year education background behind her, founder and CEO of Team Cuisine, Fiona Ruth, decided she was ready for a new challenge. Fiona wanted to establish a business that would combine her love of food and entertaining with her passion for teaching. The team building venture, Team Cuisine, is the result. Since its inception, Team Cuisine has become an increasingly popular choice for businesses looking to build a more cohesive team, reward their employees or as a staff get together.
- Voucher is valid for three months from 26th June 2012
- Two vouchers per person only
- Offer is subject to availability
- Groups are a maximum of 20 only
- Consult our calendar on our website for event dates. Times are 5:30pm to 7pm
- Bookings essential. Please visit Booking Schedule on Team Cuisine's website, input your details and select your preferred date.
- Venue subject to change
- 2 vouchers per person
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- To ensure availability you must book 1 month before the end of validity otherwise bookings are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- Must be over 18 years of age to receive alcoholic beverages
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer
- You are required to make a booking before 27/08/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.