- Fine Print
- Smile! It’s a two hour introductory photography course from the industry professionals at Happier Snapper for $35!
- Perfect for any camera or skill level - all taught in a fun, friendly, studio teaching environment
- This informative class would normally set you back $99, but with your Cudo voucher in hand you can save yourself a snap happy 65%!
- Located in Port Melbourne, a mere three kilometres from the CBD
- Your first sixty-minutes will have your teacher taking you through a discussion of composition basics as well as the prime settings that will get the best out of your camera.
- Your second hour delves into the an examination of the various types of photos
- Learn how to get great results for the types of photos we all take - kids, holidays, pets, parties, family
- Also covers composition, caring for your camera, accessories that are useful and useless
- You’ll even get a quick break with coffee and bikkies!
And a $40 voucher to put towards your next course!
What We Like
Though many like to think themselves as photographic masters, it only takes a single trip to the photo lab to realise they’re better compared to paparazzi taking refuge in Lindsay Lohan’s trashcan.
You can avoid dirty trash cans and start paving your celebrated camera career, all thanks to today’s Cudo! That’s because for a small $35 asking fee, you can nab yourself a flashy photography course from the industry professionals over at Happier Snapper. Perfect for beginners, this informative class would normally set you back $99, but with your Cudo voucher in hand you can save yourself a snap happy 65%!
Located in Port Melbourne, a mere three kilometres from the CBD, Happier Snapper are pure photographic genius,’ with their boutique photography studio the perfect place for shoots no matter what the requirement. Lucky for you, you’ll be learning from one of their best, so grab your camera, head on over and let Blue Tree take you through two all-important hours of essential camera knowledge and sneaky tricks. It doesn't even matter what camera you own, because this lesson will cater for all!
Your first hour will be all about photography essential number one – composition. Throughout the sixty-minutes, your teacher will take you through a discussion of composition basics as well as the prime settings that will get the best out of your camera. It will all be backed up with a beautiful slideshow showcasing stellar photographic examples that will make your eyes dazzle.
All this learning is bound to make your tummy rumble, so once lesson one draws to an end you can re-fuel with a 10-15 minute break where coffee, tea and biscuits will be provided for you to nibble on!
Once your stomach is settled, it’s right back down to business as your second hour delves into the an examination of the various types of photos. From family shots, holiday shots and even simple pictures of pets; Happier Snapper’s will give you all the necessary handy hints on how to take the photo, the best settings to use and how you should be setting up your camera.
Closing up your photographic enlightenment, Happier Snapper will open up the floor to you, so you can ask any nagging questions and receive true professional guidance to help put you on the right track to creating frame-worthy moments.
Just in case all this valuable knowledge wasn’t enough, to further entice you, Happier Snapper are also throwing in a $40 voucher! Perfect to use as a gift for a friend, or keep all for yourself, the $40 can be put towards a more advanced course.
These handy courses run Wednesday nights or on Sundays, meaning you can choose to go after work, or spice up your weekend’s activities with something productive. The choice is yours!
So hit that Buy Now button and not only will you save yourself a tidy $64, but you’ll remain trash-free!
- Offer valid until the 28th February 2013
- Online bookings essential and subject to availability
- Please see voucher for redemption instructions
- Minimum six people per class, maximum 30 people per class
- One voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- 24 hours’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations or voucher is voided
- Please ensure you bring your own camera - ALL camera types suitable (basic to advanced)