Take far less boring photos with a photography workshop
The perfect Father's Day pressie! Just $39 for a three-hour photography workshop from the pros at Remember Forever! Let dad, or anyone, master their SLR with this essential course! And save 59%!
- Shoot like the pros with a "Love Your Camera, Love Your Photos" workhop!
- A brand new three-hour workshop from Remember Forever!
- Just $39 and makes the perfect present for Father’s Day! But hey, it’s not exclusive to dads!
- You save a very snappy 59% off the typical price!
- Courses run every Sunday morning at 9am in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Surfers Paradise (every second Sunday)
- Perfect for beginners or anyone who wants to shoot more professional images
- Learn how to master your camera, composition, aperture, shutter speeds, ISO, white balance, histograms and a stack more
- No class bigger than 15 students
Forget typical socks, for a true Father’s Day present give the man that sired you the one thing he wants - a power tool! Orbital sanders, 14-inch drills, even chainsaws make the perfect gift until dad’s rushed to the hospital emergency ward.
However, if your dad enjoys a gadget – namely SLR cameras – and he takes photographs typically associated with out-of-focus blur, then today’s Cudo is stamped and gift-wrapped “must have”.
The photo tutorial pros at Remember Forever are offering one of their awesome three-hour "Love Your Camera, Love Your Photos" workshops at the very fatherly price of just $39! That’s right; dads, mums, anybody with a remit to improve their photos will love this workshop, and you’ll be rather partial to the 59% saving too!
A full three-hours, the course is run outdoors (weather permitting) at 9am every Sunday morning (every second Sunday on the Gold Coast)! At these handy locations near you:
- Sydney: Circular Quay, CBD
- Brisbane: Southbank Parklands
- Melbourne: St Kilda Pier
- Perth: Barrack Street Jetty
- Gold Coast: Surfers Paradise Boulevard
The course is no more than 15 students and is perfect for beginner shooters or anyone who wants to produce more professional shots. You’ll learn what all those confusing buttons on your camera do; how to use aperture, shutter speed and ISO to improve your shots; the difference between centre-weighted, spot and evaluative metering; white balance, the camera’s histograms, and a stack more including that elusive skill - how to compose your photos like the pros.
So don’t break dad’s heart with derogatory comments about his photography ability! Instead, turn him from humble snapper to pro and all thanks to Remember Forever, Cudo and a measly $39 on your part! Even better – there’s no risk of any trip to the hospital casualty ward.
Remember Forever is one of Australia's largest supplier of photographic workshops and tours as well as one of the leading studios for portraits, weddings and other photographic services! With dedicated professional photographers in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and the Gold Coast, the Remember Forever team are able to teach you what you need to know or photograph that special moment or memory for you.
Remember Forever Locations
- Offer valid for six months 28th August 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Bookings essential and subject to availability
- To book use the online booking system at: http://rememberforever.com.au/rfp/index.php/workshops/register-for-your-photography-course
- Present your printed Cudo voucher at your workshop
- Your own camera is required for workshops
- Some workshops are subject to weather and may need to be rescheduled
- Any no-shows or cancellations with less than 48 hours' notice will forfeit the voucher
- A $15 administrative fee applies for any changes to your booking after registration
- To ensure availability, you must book one month before the expiry date or a booking cannot be guaranteed
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- Voucher is strictly for one person only
- This voucher is for the ‘Love your camera, Love your photo’s workshop’
- You are required to make a booking before 29/01/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.