Toast Italy with pizza, pasta and wine in South Yarra
Try the sports car of Italian restaurants at Capriccio in South Yarra! Only $39 for a three course lunch or dinner for two people - with pizza, pasta and a bottle of Tyrrell's white or red too!
- Try the sports car of Italian restaurants at Capriccio in South Yarra
- Only $39 for a three course lunch or dinner for two people! You save 60%!
- Enjoy one entrée each of garlic foccacia or garden salad
- And your choice of one main pasta or medium pizza each
- Plus one dessert each of homemade crème caramel or chocolate mousse
- You also share a bottle of Tyrrell's Glenbawn Estate dry white or shiraz cabernet
Capriccio is the sports car of Italian restaurants. Like the Lamborghini, Maserati, Ferrari and Alfa Romeo, it's all about heritage, speed and being thoroughly Italian.
And with today's classic Cudo, you and a friend will enjoy a three course lunch or dinner at this South Yarra institution. It's only $39 for entrées, mains and desserts with a bottle of wine! Normally this kind of ride would cost $98 but today it's yours with a classy 60% saving.
And here's what you get to choose from:
Entrée (your choice of one each)
- A regular garlic foccacia
- A side garden salad
Main (your choice of any main pasta or medium pizza each)
- Pasta - spaghetti, fettucine or penne
- Lasagne - meat only
- Sauce - Bolognese, Carbonara, Pollo Avocado, Calabrese, Prima Vera, Pollo Funghi, Napoli or Chef's Specials
- Pizza - Mexicana, Marinara, Moroccan Lamb, Meat Deluxe, Chicken Deluxe, Margherita, Capricciosa, Aussie, Tropical, Vegetarian, BBQ Chicken, BBQ Meat Lovers, Supreme, Moni Special and Roquette
Dessert (your choice of one each)
- Homemade crème caramel
- Homemade chocolate mousse
Step into this 35 year old restaurant and see why some things get better with a bit of vintage. The chef's famous Bolognese recipe is over 30 years old, made from scratch in-house, and brewed over five fragrant hours.
The pizzas are a classic treat too, embellishing on the traditional with gourmet goodies like the Moroccan Lamb - piled with succulent lamb pieces, mushrooms, Spanish onions and roasted peppers. Or the Meat Deluxe with barbeque sauce, cheese, leg ham, cacciatore salami, chicken breast, bacon and beef.
And to toast your choices, there's a bottle of Tyrrell's Glenbawn Estate wine - a dry white that goes superbly with vegetarian or chicken dishes - or a shiraz cabernet, for those rich tomato or meat based dishes.
So take your tastebuds for a ride through Italy in the classic Capriccio. Just click the 'Buy Now' button for a three course lunch or dinner for two and bask in the bellissimo $59 saving!
Gluten free pasta and pizza bases are available at an extra charge - please see small print for details.
Established over 35 years ago, Capriccio's only objective was to give its customers great tasting food and wine in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
With a menu consisting of traditional and gourmet pizzas, pastas, Angus steaks, parmas, seafood, salads and desserts, you're sure to find something to bring out your inner Italian.
Capriccio's is also fully licensed with a good selection of wines, local and imported beers and spirits.
Opening hours: Lunch - Tue to Sun - 11am to 3pm, Dinner - Sun to Thur - 6pm to 10pm, Dinner - Fri to Sat - 6pm to 11pm
- 23-25 Toorak Road
South Yarra, VIC, 3141
- 03 9867 3722
- Offer is valid for six months from 17th July 2012
- One voucher to be purchased per person only
- Additional vouchers can be purchased as gifts for others
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit of two vouchers to be used per table from Sunday to Thursday
- Limit of one voucher per table on Friday and Saturday
- Limited seating available on Friday and Saturday nights
- Bookings are essential via phone and subject to availability
- Online bookings will not be accepted
- Must provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the restaurant
- No shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice will forfeit voucher
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion and not redeemable for cash
- Offer is valid for the Cudo menu only
- Voucher is valid for lunch or dinner, dine in only
- Additional pizza toppings are $2 each. Gluten free pizza base is an extra $4 and gluten free penne is an extra $3
- You are required to make a booking before 18/12/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.