Two tickets to Harvest 'n' Graze St Patrick's Day celebrations
Celebrate St Patrick's Day with an extravaganza of food, music & wine at Harvest 'n' Graze in Thurgoona ON March 17th for 50% less! Nab TWO adult tickets for $25! Kids under 16 free!
- It's TWO adult tickets to the Harvest 'n' Graze food, music and wine extravaganza for only $25 on St Patrick's Day!
- You can take as many children under 16 as you like for FREE!
- Held on Sunday, 17th March 2013 at the Kinross Woolshed, one of Australia's most unique venues
- Features Aussie greats Pseudo Echo and Chocolate Starfish! Plus The Broken Hearts, The Danny Phegan Trio and The Ben Grayson Trio. Listen to funk, folk, reggae, easy listening and jazz music too!
- Indulge in delicious gourmet foods from up to 40 stallholders
- PLUS you can sample local wines and beer, take in a cooking demonstration or two and taste some great local foods!
- Kids can enjoy FREE circus performances and workshops, magic shows and a jumping castle!
Harvest 'n' Graze is a celebration of fine food and music and is the highlight of the festival calendar year!
They have hand-picked the most delicious and mouth-watering gourmet producers, mixed them with the freshest local seasonal growers, thrown them in one big pan with Australia's most outstanding well known artists and seasoned it off perfectly with a large pinch of children's entertainment, activities and roving performers. Then it's all served up generously on one spectacular day for everyone to come and enjoy. They seriously couldn't fit another thing in!
Come laze, graze, sip, taste, and treat yourself to this season's finest bounty. Bring the family, bring a picnic rug and bring your harvest cheer. Bon appétit!
- Kinross Woolshed
5 Kinross Court
Thurgoona , VIC , 2640
- Offer valid Sunday 17th March 2013 only
- No need to book, simply show up to the venue with your voucher
- One voucher per family
- Additional may be purchased as gifts for others
- As this is an ALL WEATHER event there will be NO refunds because of WEATHER
- No outside food or alcohol is allowed to be brought into the festival (Excludes baby food and special dietary requirements)
- No animals may be brought into the festival (aid animals are excepted)
- Voucher is not transferable or redeemable for cash
- Voucher is not valid with any other offer or promotion